Senior Product Manager
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management and security solutions - helping organizations reduce risks and costs associated with managing their IT environment.
Ivanti is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops. Our customer focus strategy is driven by the company’s core values, including innovation, accountability, teamwork, and trust, it's an exciting time to join Ivanti.
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products and services
If you’re passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
What We Do
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
What we are looking for
Ivanti is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager motivated to learn the Security and Endpoint Management space focused on risk-based vulnerability and patch management.
What you will be doing
- Work with Development, User Experience, Support, Sales, Marketing and other teams to define requirements and drive the shape and functionality of a product.
- Evangelize and champion the roadmap and strategy to customers, and customer-facing technical and sales teams.
- Work with other Product Managers, Product Marketing and Team Leaders to respond to customer situations and assess enhancement requests and requirements against business needs and long-term priorities.
- Collaborating with UX & engineering to build the offerings that customers love and distinguish competitively.
- Defining go-to-market with sales, marketing, service, support in order to drive product feature adoption and deliver recurring revenue growth.
- Evangelizing through frequent interactions with customers, prospects, partners, and employees.
What you need to be successful
- 3 - 5 years of product management with experience with agile development and with leading global cross-functional teams & motivated to learn the security and UEM space.
- Security domain knowledge preferred. Security certifications, CISSP, or experience managing cybersecurity solutions ideal.
- Experience building analytics applications, endpoint management services, or security products and solutions.
- Experience with enterprise software, services and business models – including direct interaction with customers and partners.
- Experience developing customer-centric product strategy and aligning that with long-term company growth objectives.
- Up to 25% travel. Travel may be domestic or international.
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.