Principal Software Engineer - C++ C# .NET
Join our team
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions, and is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work. With open positions around the globe, it's an exciting time to join Ivanti! Competitive salary and benefits and flexible hours. Ivanti is a great place to work.
If you’re passionate about what you do and are interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
What We Do
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
Ivanti is currently seeking an enthusiastic hardworking senior software engineer to develop computer management capabilities for IT departments throughout the world. This person will be a cross-functional member working from the Bengaluru, India office who can help mentor and grow a new team that will work with a team in the US. This individual should be able to collaborate well with others inside and outside of the team to build industry leading systems management software solutions and be a true leader.
- As a part of a dynamic product development team, create and maintain features for use by Ivanti’s customer base
- Be a team leader who is responsible for coding, validating, debugging, reliability, performance analysis and the ongoing operational aspects of the product in an Agile environment
- Deliver quality code via unit and integration testing through a suite of automated tests
- Provide technical guidance and leadership in the organization by mentoring other team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- 15 or more years of software development experience with Windows
- 10 or more years of experience developing with MS SQL
- Great at working as part of a team with strong communication skills
- Self-motivated software engineer who loves problem solving and helping others solve problems
- Loves to learn and quickly master new technologies
- Able to help design / architect solutions
- Platforms/Runtimes: Windows, .NET, Angular
- Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, MS SQL, Windows API, Windows Services, Windows Registry, TLS/SSL
- Experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps (ADO) for tracking work items, bugs, and test cases.
- Unit testing & automation testing
These are an added plus:
- C++ development experience for Windows
- Windows device driver development experience
- Experience developing Cloud services/SaaS using Microsoft Azure technologies
- Technologies: HTTP/CSS, HTML, secure software development
- Development methodologies: Agile software development including Scrum or Kanban