Director, Product Management
Who We Are:
In today’s work environment, employees use a myriad of devices to access IT applications and data over multiple networks to stay productive, wherever, and however they work. Ivanti elevates and secures Everywhere Work so that people and organizations can thrive.
While our headquarters is in the U.S., half of our employees and customers are outside the country. We have 36 offices in 23 nations, with significant offices in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Sydney, Shanghai, Singapore, and other major cities around the world.
Ivanti’s mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to elevate Everywhere Work, automating tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all their IT assets. Through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to our employees and partners, we will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for our customers.
Our Culture - Everywhere Work Centered Around You
At Ivanti, our success begins with our people. This is why we embrace Everywhere Work across the globe, where Ivantians and our customers are thriving. We believe in a healthy work-life blend and act on it by fostering a culture where all perspectives are heard, respected, and valued. Through Ivanti’s Centered Around You approach, our employees benefit from programs focused on their professional development and career growth.
We align through our core values by locking arms in collaboration, being champions for our customers, focusing on the outcomes that matter most and fighting the good fight against cyber-attacks. Are you ready to join us on the journey to elevate Everywhere Work?
Why We Need you!
Ivanti is seeking an experienced Director of Product Management to lead all functions of Asset Discovery, including Asset and Service discovery, dependency mapping, network mapping, Attack Surface discovery, and more. Discovery is foundational technology that gives organizations the critical visibility needed the elevate Everywhere Work.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Define overall Product Vision and Strategy for Asset Discovery
- Work with all Product Management and Engineering leaders to define Asset Discovery applicability and use cases in Secure UEM, ITSM, and Cyber Security functions.
- Contributing to strategy and operational management of the Product team by developing and improving processes
- Manage a team of high performing Product Managers, including:
- Regular one-on-one meetings focused on Product and professional development
- Regular performance reviews
- Hiring and on-boarding new hires
- Maintain deep understanding of our Product Suite, with the ability to communicate to Team Members relevant solutions during internal strategic business reviews
To Be Successful in The Role, You Will Have:
- 10+ years of product management with experience with agile development and with leading global cross-functional teams
- Domain experience in the Unified Endpoint Management, Vulnerability Management and Endpoint Security space.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple OSes like Windows, Mac, Linux and well as networks foundations.
- Security domain knowledge preferred. Security certifications, CISSP, or experience managing cybersecurity solutions ideal.
- Experience building analytics applications, endpoint management services, or security products and solutions.
- Experience with enterprise software, services and business models – including direct interaction with customers and partners.
- Experience developing customer-centric product strategy and aligning that with long-term company growth objectives.
- Experience with engaging and presenting with Executive Leadership.
- Up to 25% travel. Travel may be domestic or international.
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.