Senior FullStack Engineer - Angular or React with C#, Azure
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Required Skills : Angular, React, C# and Azure
What you'll bring
- 6+ years’ experience Architecting, design and building enterprise class SAAS applications
- Leading design for web or mobile applications
- BTech/Mtech in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Strong experience with React and Angular based JS frameworks
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Worked on highly complex technical challenges delivering durable capability that was leveraged across the organization
- Demonstrate lead with scale —understands the big picture, work across product lines , define interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience understand and implement leading industry trends, and provide recommendations on new and emerging technologies to meet business objectives
- Strong experience in the Software design/architecture process
- Experience in C#/.net language, Azure cloud, Elastic search is an advantage
- Experience with Agile Development
- Strong understanding of the software design/architecture process
- "Self-starter" attitude with a willingness to drive Innovation
- Experience with contributing to open source community projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good Functional knowledge on Internet security
How you will lead
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications.
- Designing/developing Applications, prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC’s).
- Demonstrate tech leadership
- Ability to navigate Ivanti towards Ecosystems and Platform to be steward in visioning short- and long-term strategy, trade-offs across business and technology.
- Applies left shift mindset and plays various roles of DEV, QE and Ops throughout the development life cycle and owns the E2E quality of the deliverable.
- Experience with multiple product development methodologies
- Work cross-functionally with various Ivanti teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project. Hands-on in coding.