Staff Software Engineer - Angular, C#, Security
Staff Software Engineer (Cloud Security)
Join our team
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions, and is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work. With open positions around the globe, it's an exciting time to join Ivanti! Competitive salary and benefits and flexible hours. Ivanti is a great place to work.
If you’re passionate about what you do and are interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
What We Do
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
As a Staff Software Developer specializing in security, you will play a critical role in identifying, analyzing, and fixing vulnerabilities within our cloud-based products. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to implement robust security measures, conduct security assessments, and ensure that our products meet industry best practices and compliance standards.
- Stay informed about the latest security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Implement timely security patches and updates to protect against known vulnerabilities and meet organization SLAs.
- Deliver quality code via unit and integration testing through a suite of automated tests.
- Collaborate with other agile teams whenever necessary to prioritize and address identified vulnerabilities.
- Work closely with agile teams to integrate security testing into the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with incident response teams to investigate and respond to security incidents.
- Participate in security audits and assessments.
- Contribute to the development of security policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- 10 or more years of software development experience
- 1 or more years of cloud development experience (microservice, service bus, containers)
- 2 or more years of Angular experience
- 2 or more years of experience fixing security vulnerabilities in open-source packages (preferably Angular and C#) and OS.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills to fix issues that arise due to dependency package updates
- Great at working as part of a team with strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated software engineer who loves problem solving and helping others solve problems
- Loves to learn and quickly master new technologies
- Programming languages: C#, Angular
- Platforms/Runtimes: Kubernetes, Docker
- Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, Azure Portal
- Experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps (ADO) for tracking work items, bugs, and test cases.
- Unit testing & automation testing
These are an added plus:
- 1 years or more of Cloud services/SaaS using Microsoft Azure technologies
- SQL and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Python experience
- DevOps experience using YAML, Helm, Terraform
- Technologies: HTTP/CSS, HTML, secure software development
- Development methodologies: Agile software development including Scrum or Kanban