Principal Renewals Account Manager DACH
Who We Are:
In today’s work environment, employees use a myriad of devices to access IT applications and data over multiple networks to stay productive, wherever and however they work. Ivanti elevates and secures Everywhere Work so that people and organisations can thrive.
While our headquarters is in the U.S., half of our employees and customers are outside the country. We have 36 offices in 23 nations, with significant offices in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Sydney, Shanghai, Singapore, and other major cities around the world.
Ivanti’s mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organisations to elevate Everywhere Work, automating tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all their IT assets. Through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to our employees and partners, we will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for our customers.
Our Culture - Everywhere Work Centered Around You
At Ivanti, our success begins with our people. This is why we embrace Everywhere Work across the globe, where Ivantians and our customers are thriving. We believe in a healthy work-life blend and act on it by fostering a culture where all perspectives are heard, respected, and valued. Through Ivanti’s Centered Around You approach, our employees benefit from programs focused on their professional development and career growth.
We align through our core values by locking arms in collaboration, being champions for our customers, focusing on the outcomes that matter most and fighting the good fight against cyber-attacks. Are you ready to join us on the journey to elevate Everywhere Work?
Why We Need You!
The Principal Renewal Account Manager (PRAM) is responsible for renewing a complex and diverse portfolio of maintenance, subscription and SaaS renewals for our largest Enterprise customers. The PRAM works directly with Ivanti Enterprise sales team, resellers and customers. The individual must be a self-starter, pro-active and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This position will report to the Global Strategic Renewals Director.
- Proactively manage quarterly and annual renewal portfolio for assigned Enterprise customers
- Act as the focal point and subject matter expert for all renewals related activity including but not limited to leading internal POD discussions, coordinating Sales, Deal Desk/Sales Ops, Legal and Finance around renewal proposals and issues
- Independently build and manage quotes and proposals for complex deals for resellers and customers at least 120 days in advance
- Drive incremental revenue growth with assigned accounts by identifying cross-sell and upsell sales opportunities using value-based selling techniques
- Act as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor to Sales, customers and partners by consistently establishing value beyond the renewal interaction
- Maximize renewal value, ensure on-time renewals and mitigate cancellations
- Track quotes, phone calls and emails in Salesforce.com with high degree of accuracy and detail
- Handle complex customer objections and negotiate renewal contracts independently as required
- Provide highly accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly forecast of renewals pipeline
- Consistent contributor to team and assist management on special projects and promotions as requested
- May assist as Subject Matter Expert and mentor to new hires and junior RAMs
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Minimum seven years renewals sales experience with a software company
- Strong selling and negotiation experience
- Strong process-oriented work style
- Solid foundational knowledge of IT/software
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with C-Level contacts
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail while maintaining speed of execution
- Experience leading cross functional team efforts
- Fluent German Speaker
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
If you require special assistance for the best interview experience, please contact us at email@example.com.