Senior Software Engineer(Fullstack) - C#, Winforms, WPF, SQL
Join our team
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutions, and is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work. With open positions around the globe, it's an exciting time to join Ivanti! Competitive salary and benefits and flexible hours. Ivanti is a great place to work.
If you’re passionate about what you do and are interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
What We Do
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
Full Stack C# Staff Software Engineer
(Supports/Contributes to: Ivanti Security Controls)
As a Full-Stack Software Engineer you will design, build, and extend applications to help customers secure their environments.
Enhance existing security products new feature and capabilities using C#, PowerShell, YAML, Angular/TypeScript and SQL programming languages in an Agile-Scrum development environment.
Understand the Patch/Vulnerability solution space and customer challenges.
Author and maintain automated unit tests, and automated integration tests.
Use secure coding best practices including fixing or analyzing all code analysis rules, 100% peer review, and OWASP analysis.
Triage and fix customer defects escalated to engineering by the customer support organization.
Using analysis, diagnostic and debug tools find the root cause of customer issues where possible.
Work with other teams including product management and support.
You will contribute to products that are highly valued by a broad user base. You will have the opportunity to use best of breed tools and develop using agile/scrum methodologies. Team members are empowered to work in a flexible environment.
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- 8+ years job experience in software development
- C# development
- Full-Stack developer
- REST API Development experience
- CI/CD Build pipeline experience
- MS SQL query and schema design experience
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with information security – e.g., OWASP, PKI.