Strategist, Customer Success
Who We Are:
In today’s work environment, employees use a myriad of devices to access IT applications and data over multiple networks to stay productive, wherever and however they work. Ivanti elevates and secures Everywhere Work so that people and organizations can thrive.
While our headquarters is in the U.S., half of our employees and customers are outside the country. We have 36 offices in 23 nations, with significant offices in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Sydney, Shanghai, Singapore, and other major cities around the world.
Ivanti’s mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to elevate Everywhere Work, automating tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all their IT assets. Through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to our employees and partners, we will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for our customers.
Our Culture - Everywhere Work Centered Around You
At Ivanti, our success begins with our people. This is why we embrace Everywhere Work across the globe, where Ivantians and our customers are thriving. We believe in a healthy work-life blend and act on it by fostering a culture where all perspectives are heard, respected, and valued. Through Ivanti’s Centered Around You approach, our employees benefit from programs focused on their professional development and career growth.
We align through our core values by locking arms in collaboration, being champions for our customers, focusing on the outcomes that matter most and fighting the good fight against cyber-attacks. Are you ready to join us on the journey to elevate Everywhere Work?
Why We Need you!
The Customer Success Center of Excellence (CoE) Strategist will be a part of Ivanti’s growing Customer Success organization. The Customer Success team is responsible for the subscription renewal and solution adoption of our global customer base. Drawing heavily from ex-consultants, our CoE team is unique in that it is experienced, strategic and consultative, and high touch. Each CoE Strategist will leverage product knowledge and experiences to engage with CSM customer(s) to ensure they receive the maximum ROI and adoption value from their investment in our products. We engage with customer leadership to structure strategy and goals for solution usage by creating sophisticated ways to quantify value and deliver business insights and guidance. We leverage our best-in-class expert coaching and CoE toolkit that consists of assets, guides and accelerators that can be quickly deployed and measured.
For the scope and complexity of Ivanti’s customers, a CoE Strategist must possess proven expertise in management consulting, business process optimization, analytics, technology, and software change management. The role also relies heavily on personal accountability for results, a willingness to go ‘the extra mile’ for and a collaborative approach that brings the best of Ivanti to every customer.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Drive customer renewal and expansion by creatively and proactively applying Ivanti solutions to customer business problems
- Create and present consultative quality deliverables to customer executives to explain the usage, benefit, and uncaptured opportunity of Ivanti solutions
- Serve as thought-partner for customer in the areas of consumption / adoption strategy, analytics, utilization effectiveness, value realization / ROI and organizational change
- Constructively diagnose and challenge the customer to help them improve
- Basic financial literacy skills related to Return on Investment (ROI) Value selling
- Maintain deep understanding of our Product Suite, with the ability to communicate to customers relevant solutions
- Working with account field teams across a high volume of customers
To Be Successful in The Role, You Will Have:
- 3-5 years' experience in various roles across the IT estate or IT consultancy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; a high level of business acumen is required
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear and concise verbal and written communicator, presentation and speaking experience required (leadership C-Level)
- Good working knowledge of IT estate and how it impacts operational efficiencies.
- Familiar with the software development lifecycle, change management practices, and process re-engineering
- Well-developed consultative skills (e.g., rapidly grasp customer business processes with the IT estate, identify operations, processes, and technology adoption issues through interviews and data analysis
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and customer initiatives effectively
- Ability to translate customer needs into quantifiable value propositions that demonstrate the tangible benefits of our solutions
- Workshop facilitation experience
- Strong presence and confidence in presenting value propositions and business cases to prospective customers and senior executives
- Accountable for results and deliverables; self-starter who works independently and proactively
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
If you require special assistance for the best interview experience, please contact us at email@example.com.