Associate Manager, Scale Customer Success
Who We Are:
In today’s work environment, employees use a myriad of devices to access IT applications and data over multiple networks to stay productive, wherever and however they work. Ivanti elevates and secures Everywhere Work so that people and organizations can thrive.
While our headquarters is in the U.S., half of our employees and customers are outside the country. We have 36 offices in 23 nations, with significant offices in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Sydney, Shanghai, Singapore, and other major cities around the world.
Ivanti’s mission is to be a global technology leader enabling organizations to elevate Everywhere Work, automating tasks that discover, manage, secure, and service all their IT assets. Through diverse and inclusive hiring, decision-making, and commitment to our employees and partners, we will continue to build and deliver world-class solutions for our customers.
Our Culture - Everywhere Work Centered Around You
At Ivanti, our success begins with our people. This is why we embrace Everywhere Work across the globe, where Ivantians and our customers are thriving. We believe in a healthy work-life blend and act on it by fostering a culture where all perspectives are heard, respected, and valued. Through Ivanti’s Centered Around You approach, our employees benefit from programs focused on their professional development and career growth.
We align through our core values by locking arms in collaboration, being champions for our customers, focusing on the outcomes that matter most and fighting the good fight against cyberattacks. Are you ready to join us on the journey to elevate Everywhere Work?
Why We Need You!
Associate / Manager, Scale Customer Success
Our Scale Customer Success Associates / Managers are individual contributors within a global team who ensure that our customers derive maximum value and utilization from our products and services such that they renew as part of the hybrid digital/CSM model.
In this role, you will be delivering strategic engagements to global customers in the Scale segment, as well as supporting the team’s development of said engagements, all with the goal of driving NRR. You will be measured on NRR (primarily a team target to which you will contribute), and other metrics under development that will likely include customer satisfaction (CSAT), engagement turnover rate, and contributions to development of the Scale Customer Success practice (i.e. working tools, methods, best practices).
What You Will Be Doing:
● Deliver engagements with target customers, supporting customer onboarding, adoption, risk mitigation and (in select cases) renewal.
● Attend customer meetings as a trusted advisor to help drive continued value of our products and services, supporting our NRR.
● Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, to maximize retention and growth.
● Efficiently review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals.
● Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members, fully owning on-time delivery of committed customer and internal deliverables.
● Maintain deep understanding of our Product Suite, with the ability to communicate to customers relevant solutions at appropriate moments.
● Identify upsell and growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
● In targeted cases, work with the sales and marketing team to build customer references and develop case studies.
● Collaborate with the extended team, including the field Success teams, to maintain best practices, as well as customer support content, with the help of the advantage team.
To Be Successful in The Role, You Will Have:
● 2-3 years of experience in account management and/or customer success
● Strong verbal and written communication
● Analytical and process-oriented mindset
● Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
● Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
● Ability to learn fast, shift directions, and work collaboratively on a highly effective team.
● Knowledge of Salesforce, business intelligence and project management tools
At Ivanti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ivanti believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you require special assistance for the best interview experience, please contact us at email@example.com