Do you have what it takes to work for a leading FinTech transformation provider?
Kinective is an innovative software and technology company that is transforming how technology is utilized in the banking world by unlocking new possibilities. Our market-proven software is driving a new norm for how consumers interact with their bank or credit union by integrating the foundational technology used to serve customers. Simply put, we’re connecting banks and credit unions to the future.
Objectives for this role:
- Support the CEO primarily and provide additional support to executive team members, as directed, to help ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished and that operations run efficiently
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support the CEO’s staff, and coordinate internal and external resources to help the executive team scale
- Manage communications and scheduling between internal and external executives to help maintain urgency and optimize use of time
- Plan and orchestrate work to help ensure that senior executives’ priorities are met,
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage senior executives’ travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation, and meals
- Performing minor expense and budget management duties, including all expense management for CEO
- Provide administrative and office support, as needed
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internal and off-site
- 4+ years of experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Associate’s degree or higher in business administration or other related field (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency in driving important matters
- Outstanding time-management skills and an ability to independently organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees
- Ability to travel on occasion
What does life at Kinective look like?
A typical corporate environment is pretty stiff and uninspiring. Not at Kinective. We like to balance all of our hard work with a bit of fun from time to time. Imagine working in an environment where we are continuously building the right place to work and the solutions that truly solve client needs.
Our culture empowers team members to take the lead, upholds integrity as our bedrock, and values trust and respect in all our operations. We truly believe in learning new skills, mentoring colleagues, and nurturing personal development. That’s why we seek to promote from within and give our team members the opportunity to rise with us.
Kinective is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of color, race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, and/or local law.
Please note that this role does not currently offer sponsorship opportunities.
To learn more, look deeper at www.kinective.io