Talent Development Specialist
Do you have what it takes to work for a leading FinTech transformation provider?
Kinective is an innovative software and technology company that is transforming how technology is utilized in the banking world by unlocking new possibilities. Our market-proven software is driving a new norm for how consumers interact with their bank or credit union by integrating the foundational technology used to serve customers. Simply put, we’re connecting banks and credit unions to the future.
What are we looking for?
The Talent Development Specialist will be essential to elevating Kinecitve’s employee experience through orientation, onboarding, and learning & development programs. You will work to increase productivity and efficiency by cultivating the natural talents of each employee. A successful candidate will identify the training needs of current and new employees to then develop, implement, and conduct training and development programs that facilitate an excellent and rewarding employee experience.
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and subject matter experts.
- Plans, creates, organizes, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill team members' specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Presents in-person and virtual training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Assesses training materials prepared by instructors.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Human Resources, Training and Development, or a related field.
- 3+ years of training creation, organization, and presentation experience.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Passionate about improving every aspect of the employee onboarding and development experience.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development for various learning styles.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related programs.
- Experience using and maintaining a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Top-class time-management skills and an ability to independently organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects.
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees.
- Ability to travel on occasion.
What does life at Kinective look like?
A typical corporate environment is pretty stiff and uninspiring. Not at Kinective. We like to balance all of our hard work with a bit of fun from time to time. Imagine working in an environment where we are continuously building the right place to work and the solutions that truly solve client needs.
Our culture empowers team members to take the lead, upholds integrity as our bedrock, and values trust and respect in all our operations. We truly believe in learning new skills, mentoring colleagues, and nurturing personal development. That’s why we seek to promote from within and give our team members the opportunity to rise with us.
Kinective is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of color, race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, and/or local law.
Please note that this role does not currently offer sponsorship opportunities.
To learn more, look deeper at www.kinective.io