Specialist - Test Engineering( Manual)
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Mediaocean is the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising. With more than $200 billion in annualized media spend managed through its software, Mediaocean connects brands, agencies, media, technology, and data. Using AI and machine learning technology to control marketing investments and optimize business outcomes, Mediaocean powers campaigns from planning, buying, ad serving, and creative personalization to analysis, optimization, invoices, and payments. Mediaocean employs 1,500 staff across 30 global offices and supports over 100,000 people using its products.
What You Will Do:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Build and Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Responsibility will include develop and maintain manual and functional automated test suite
- Interface with Dev/QA to clarify functional doubts; create test data, configuration
- Work with Product Managers, Team Leads, Developers, QA and Business Analysts to understand features and technical implementation
- Participate in sprint planning, story grooming and retrospectives as well as process reviews
- Raise defects/issues with clarity and correctness. Follow defects and issues through to resolution. Report on test results and progress as required
Who You Are:
- Candidate must have experience of 5 to 7 years in software testing
- Manual Testing (Basic Automation Concepts & strong acumen towards Quality )
- Knowledge of testing enterprise Web-based application
- Attention to detail, Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight and ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and QA methodology
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of any test management software like Jira, QC, etc
- Working knowledge of API testing using Postman, Karate, or Jmeter would be an advantage
- Mediclaim Policy (Total Coverage: 7 Lakhs/year). Term Life and Accidental Insurance
- Inclusive workplace environment.
- Professional development opportunities within our Learning & Development programs
- Health Benefits – Health Check-ups, Fitness Activities.
- Belong@Mediaocean affinity based groups of colleagues to create community
- All of these benefits/perks are effective on the date of hire
We would hate to miss out on your application because you do not meet every requirement – transferrable skills and education will also be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply!
Mediaocean recognizes our true strength and value shine when all our team members feel there is space in the conversation for their voices, thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and concerns. Mediaocean is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all applicants regardless of their age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you're an existing Mediaocean employee and would like to submit a referral, click here.