Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2023
Mediaocean is the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising. With more than $200 billion in annualized media spend managed through its software, Mediaocean connects brands, agencies, media, technology, and data. Using AI and machine learning technology to control marketing investments and optimize business outcomes, Mediaocean powers campaigns from planning, buying, ad serving, and creative personalization to analysis, optimization, invoices, and payments. Mediaocean employs 1,500 staff across 30 global offices and supports over 100,000 people using its products.
Mediaocean was recently named #1 ad tech company in AdAge Best Places to Work. Visit www.mediaocean.com to learn more, or check us out on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, or Twitter.
What You Will Do
- Configure and implement (CI/CD), Continuous Integration, Deployment, and Delivery.
- Responsible for supporting hotfixes and major release deployment across different environments.
- Identify and inject the DevOps practices into different phases of the Product development life cycle.
- Ensures the consistency of production and various non-production test environments.
- Control the version migration process as each version moves through the development, testing, UAT to Prod process.
- Should have exposure to containerization using Docker, and containers orchestration using Kubernetes.
- Should have exposure to Apache/Web Servers, Application services, & Database Servers for code deployments
- Should be exposed and familiar with monitoring tools, like New-relic, ELK, Kibana APM, and etc.
- Should be comfortable scripting in Shell/PowerShell.
- Should be familiar with AWS Cloud Technology.
Who You Are:
- Strong experience in building the CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, build tools including Maven/MSBUILD, static code analysis with Sonar.
- Experience in promoting code and database changes to different environments like Dev, QA, UAT, and Production.
- Solid understanding and broad experience in Docker, writing Dockerfile, securing containers, optimizing Docker images and orchestrating containers using Kubernetes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a reputed institute (BE, BTech, MSC, MCA, BCS)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in DevOps.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and team working skills.
- Mediclaim Policy (Total Coverage: 7 Lakhs/year). Term Life and Accidental Insurance
- Inclusive workplace environment.
- Professional development opportunities within our Learning & Development programs
- Health Benefits – Health Check-ups, Fitness Activities.
- Belong@Mediaocean affinity based groups of colleagues to create community
- All of these benefits/perks are effective on the date of hire
We would hate to miss out on your application because you do not meet every requirement – transferrable skills and education will also be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply!
Mediaocean recognizes our true strength and value shine when all our team members feel there is space in the conversation for their voices, thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and concerns. Mediaocean is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all applicants regardless of their age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you're an existing Mediaocean employee and would like to submit a referral, click here.