Full Stack Developer (JAVA +React -UI )
Software Engineering, Design
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
Mediaocean is the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising. With more than $200 billion in annualized media spend managed through its software, Mediaocean connects brands, agencies, media, technology, and data. Using AI and machine learning technology to control marketing investments and optimize business outcomes, Mediaocean powers campaigns from planning, buying, ad serving, and creative personalization to analysis, optimization, invoices, and payments. Mediaocean employs 1,500 staff across 30 global offices and supports over 100,000 people using its products.
Mediaocean was recently named #1 ad tech company in AdAge Best Places to Work. Visit www.mediaocean.com to learn more, or check us out on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, or Twitter.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Mediaocean is looking for a motivated full stack developer to come join our agile team of professionals. You will be working closely with people across engineering, product, and design to help develop an amazing experience for our agency & brand customers. Ideal candidate has 2-4 years of experience implementing web applications with an emphasis on optimization, API design and architecture.
What You Will Do:
- Developing and enhancing our main web based front end SaaS platform
- Developing and designing complex modules while maintaining existing functionality
- Performing code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
Who You Are:
- Experience working in agile/scrum development environments
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience designing and developing backend API for web frontend application
- Has good understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Experience working with relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle etc) and NoSQL databases (schema design and query optimization).
- Experience working with RESTful web-services
- Mediclaim Policy (Total Coverage: 7 Lakhs/year). Term Life and Accidental Insurance
- Inclusive workplace environment.
- Professional development opportunities within our Learning & Development programs
- Health Benefits – Health Check-ups, Fitness Activities.
- Belong@Mediaocean affinity based groups of colleagues to create community
- All of these benefits/perks are effective on the date of hire
We would hate to miss out on your application because you do not meet every requirement – transferrable skills and education will also be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply!
Mediaocean recognizes our true strength and value shine when all our team members feel there is space in the conversation for their voices, thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and concerns. Mediaocean is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all applicants regardless of their age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you're an existing Mediaocean employee and would like to submit a referral, click here.