Customer Success Manager
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
Mediaocean is the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising. With more than $200 billion in annualized media spend managed through its software, Mediaocean connects brands, agencies, media, technology, and data. Using AI and machine learning technology to control marketing investments and optimize business outcomes, Mediaocean powers campaigns from planning, buying, ad serving, and creative personalization to analysis, optimization, invoices, and payments. Mediaocean employs 1,500 staff across 30 global offices and supports over 100,000 people using its products.
Mediaocean was recently named #1 ad tech company in AdAge Best Places to Work. Visit www.mediaocean.com to learn more, or check us out on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, or Twitter.
What You Will Do:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a critical role in driving customer adoption and satisfaction. In this highly visible role, you will be able to use your consulting skills to help identify opportunities for efficiencies and ensure our customers are leveraging the full value of our software solutions. You will build impactful business relationships with our users through collaboration and delivering results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide expertise and guidance in customer process and workflow on a functional level for assigned book of business
- Execute a coordinated account plan aligned with corporate goals for driving growth and adoption of Mediaocean solutions
- Maintain a regular cadence of customer meetings to consult end users, identify and address business needs and challenges, field development requests and actively recognize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for the Mediaocean Sales Team
- Establish business partnerships with customer contacts from the user base, including media/finance leads (e.g., Media Director, Finance Director)
- Communicate frequently and effectively with Mediaocean team members regarding customer activities, including product feedback
- Identify customer satisfaction risks and demonstrate a proactive, solution-based approach to mitigate escalations
- Prioritize and schedule work activities to ensure established targets are achieved or exceeded; complete timely reporting post customer meetings, communicate action items and follow through on outcomes to customer and Mediaocean stakeholders
- Advocate best practices to improve the overall customer experience and enhance customer understanding of the value of Mediaocean software solutions
- Expand knowledge of Mediaocean solutions and business practices, continue to build subject matter expertise in areas of concentration
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Mediaocean system experience required
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and tackle issues with a sense of urgency while maintaining professionalism and accuracy; and working cross-functionally
- Exceptional customer advocacy skills with a strong ability to negotiate and manage expectations
- Excellent attention to detail; proven research and analytical skills; demonstrated consistency in follow-up and deliverables
- Prior experience with agency/marketer systems or related software/applications
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint; Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira, Smartsheet a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, business, information technology or a related field a plus
- Central and Eastern time zones highly preferred
- Competitive total compensation, including 401(K) employer match and financial wellness seminars
- Extensive medical, dental, and vision plan – Keep your family (or just yourself!) safe and healthy
- Flexible time off – In addition to our 14 company holidays, we provide open PTO to all U.S.- based Mediaocean employees. So take a sick day, vacation day, or mental health day
- Bonding Leave – After six months of employment at Mediaocean, mothers and fathers, including same-sex parents, can take job-protected, paid time off to bond with their child within the first 12 months of the child’s birth or adoption
- Insurance, Pet Insurance, employer matched Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Professional development – Personalized development plan created with your manager, continuous internal and external trainings, official company-wide mentorship program, professional development rewards program, management, leadership, and function-specific training for top performance, education reimbursement
- Get rewarded for demonstrating Mediaocean values
- Active affinity-based groups – Form connections with similar peers in offices around the world. Groups include: Women at MO, Black Employees at Mediaocean (BEMO), Pride at MO, Mi gente (Hispanic/Latinx community), AAPI at MO, Parents at MO, International Enrichment, Language Lovers, Books & Beyond, DEI in Engineering, and Mental Health & Wellness, and Caregivers United
- Wellness opportunities – Free virtual yoga and abs and glutes classes, company-paid Headspace meditation app membership, company-wide steps challenges, complimentary snacks in-office
- Bikeshare program in select offices, (Divvy and CitiBike for Chicago and New York offices)
- All of these benefits/perks are effective on the date of hire
We would hate to miss out on your application because you do not meet every requirement – transferrable skills and education will also be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply!
Mediaocean recognizes our true strength and value shine when all our team members feel there is space in the conversation for their voices, thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and concerns. Mediaocean is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all applicants regardless of their age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you're an existing Mediaocean employee and would like to submit a referral, click here.