Customer Experience Partners Associate
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Mediaocean is the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising. With more than $200 billion in annualized media spend managed through its software, Mediaocean connects brands, agencies, media, technology, and data. Using AI and machine learning technology to control marketing investments and optimize business outcomes, Mediaocean powers campaigns from planning, buying, ad serving, and creative personalization to analysis, optimization, invoices, and payments. Mediaocean employs 1,500 staff across 30 global offices and supports over 100,000 people using its products.
Mediaocean was recently named #1 ad tech company in AdAge Best Places to Work. Visit www.mediaocean.com to learn more, or check us out on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, or Twitter.
What You Will Do:
Customer Experience Associates provide application support by identifying, researching, troubleshooting, and resolving application questions and issue, relevant to the platform they support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor, route, and answer incoming support calls, tickets and chats
- Interact daily with Mediaocean end users
- Apply knowledge of Medioacean applications to interpret and resolve client support issues
- Serve as a proficient Associate Analyst for our clients; delving into client and vendor processes, serving as the expert from a functional level
- Manage and monitor escalated system issues
- Grow into client-facing responsibility, including on-site client support to ensure end-users are confident and knowledgeable on our systems
- Support our applications by testing our technology and updating support collateral
- Manage administrative tasks related to supporting system applications
- Participate in independent and team lead knowledge exercises, culminating in platform certification
- Assisting and supporting system applications by testing and documenting research
- Work collaboratively with various internal teams to consult or assist in client-specific projects
- Comply with internal and external SLAs and strive to meet and exceed established support metrics
- Become a subject matter expert on Mediaocean APIs offerings and serve as the point of contact, both internally and externally, for all Connect integration inquiries
- Understand how clients consume and use Mediaocean data, and work with internal teams to anticipate and execute on our clients’ unique needs
- Ability to own integration partnerships and escalate/expedite issues, as needed
Who You Are:
- 0-2 years of administrative, support, or client service experience
- Experience in media preferred
- Experience with agency systems, media/digital accounting platforms, or related software/applications a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve and manage expectations
- Experience with, or ability to interpret product technical specifications
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to retain knowledge and apply learnings towards client needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
- Sense of energy, pride, and ownership in your performance
- Competitive total compensation, including 401(K) employer match and financial wellness seminars
- Extensive medical, dental, and vision plan – Keep your family (or just yourself!) safe and healthy
- Flexible time off – In addition to our 14 company holidays, we provide open PTO to all U.S.- based Mediaocean employees. So take a sick day, vacation day, or mental health day
- Bonding Leave – After six months of employment at Mediaocean, mothers and fathers, including same-sex parents, can take job-protected, paid time off to bond with their child within the first 12 months of the child’s birth or adoption
- Insurance, Pet Insurance, employer matched Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Professional development – Personalized development plan created with your manager, continuous internal and external trainings, official company-wide mentorship program, professional development rewards program, management, leadership, and function-specific training for top performance, education reimbursement
- Get rewarded for demonstrating Mediaocean values
- Active affinity-based groups – Form connections with similar peers in offices around the world. Groups include: Women at MO, Black Employees at Mediaocean (BEMO), Pride at MO, Mi gente (Hispanic/Latinx community), AAPI at MO, Parents at MO, International Enrichment, Language Lovers, Books & Beyond, DEI in Engineering, and Mental Health & Wellness, and Caregivers United
- Wellness opportunities – Free virtual yoga and abs and glutes classes, company-paid Headspace meditation app membership, company-wide steps challenges, complimentary snacks in-office
- Bikeshare program in select offices, (Divvy and CitiBike for Chicago and New York offices)
- All of these benefits/perks are effective on the date of hire
We would hate to miss out on your application because you do not meet every requirement – transferrable skills and education will also be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply!
Mediaocean recognizes our true strength and value shine when all our team members feel there is space in the conversation for their voices, thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and concerns. Mediaocean is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all applicants regardless of their age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you're an existing Mediaocean employee and would like to submit a referral, click here.