Content Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Mediaocean is the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising. With more than $200 billion in annualized media spend managed through its software, Mediaocean connects brands, agencies, media, technology, and data. Using AI and machine learning technology to control marketing investments and optimize business outcomes, Mediaocean powers campaigns from planning, buying, ad serving, and creative personalization to analysis, optimization, invoices, and payments. Mediaocean employs 1,500 staff across 30 global offices and supports over 100,000 people using its products.
Mediaocean was recently named #1 ad tech company in AdAge Best Places to Work. Visit www.mediaocean.com to learn more, or check us out on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, or Twitter.
What You Will Do:
This role will report to the SVP, Brand Marketing & Design and will work in close collaboration with the global marketing team to create and implement content marketing strategies. This is a varied role that will support multiple aspects of our global marketing including short- and long-form content creation, social media management, and events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop robust global content marketing strategy to support Mediaocean and Flashtalking branding, thought leadership, and revenue generation objectives
- Create short- and long-form content including social posts, emails, blogs, articles, newsletters, video scripts, and white papers
- Manage organic social media for multiple corporate accounts across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snap, Threads, TikTok, YouTube, and X
- Support planning and execution of marketing events such as hosted roundtables and manage our presence at industry trade shows
- Collaborate with Marketing, Strategy, Sales, Client Success and Product Marketing teams on shared project plans that cover the go-to-market (GTM) process for our products
Who You Are:
- Mandatory skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or a related field
- 2-5+ years of Marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience in B2B, media, advertising, and technology sectors
- Firm grasp of social media and the nuances of all the major platforms
- Familiarity with ChatGPT and Generative AI
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and Drupal a plus
- Competitive total compensation, including 401(K) employer match and financial wellness seminars
- Extensive medical, dental, and vision plan – Keep your family (or just yourself!) safe and healthy
- Flexible time off – In addition to our 14 company holidays, we provide open PTO to all U.S.- based Mediaocean employees. So take a sick day, vacation day, or mental health day
- Bonding Leave – After six months of employment at Mediaocean, mothers and fathers, including same-sex parents, can take job-protected, paid time off to bond with their child within the first 12 months of the child’s birth or adoption
- Insurance, Pet Insurance, employer matched Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Professional development – Personalized development plan created with your manager, continuous internal and external trainings, official company-wide mentorship program, professional development rewards program, management, leadership, and function-specific training for top performance, education reimbursement
- Get rewarded for demonstrating Mediaocean values
- Active affinity-based groups – Form connections with similar peers in offices around the world. Groups include: Women at MO, Black Employees at Mediaocean (BEMO), Pride at MO, Mi gente (Hispanic/Latinx community), AAPI at MO, Parents at MO, International Enrichment, Language Lovers, Books & Beyond, DEI in Engineering, and Mental Health & Wellness, and Caregivers United
- Wellness opportunities – Free virtual yoga and abs and glutes classes, company-paid Headspace meditation app membership, company-wide steps challenges, complimentary snacks in-office
- Bikeshare program in select offices, (Divvy and CitiBike for Chicago and New York offices)
- All of these benefits/perks are effective on the date of hire
We would hate to miss out on your application because you do not meet every requirement – transferrable skills and education will also be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply!
Mediaocean recognizes our true strength and value shine when all our team members feel there is space in the conversation for their voices, thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and concerns. Mediaocean is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all applicants regardless of their age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you're an existing Mediaocean employee and would like to submit a referral, click here.