Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2023
Mediaocean is the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising. With more than $200 billion in annualized media spend managed through its software, Mediaocean connects brands, agencies, media, technology, and data. Using AI and machine learning technology to control marketing investments and optimize business outcomes, Mediaocean powers campaigns from planning, buying, ad serving, and creative personalization to analysis, optimization, invoices, and payments. Mediaocean employs 1,500 staff across 30 global offices and supports over 100,000 people using its products.
What You will do
- Work with the following technologies: containerization, Helm, Kubernetes, AWS, Linux, shell scripts, CI/CD, automated deployment pipelines, Jenkins
- - Application tech stack: microservices, Java, .NET, Spring, Oracle, Mongo, RabbitMQ, Hazelcast, Redis
- - Develop cool new tools and processes to improve deployments, stability and monitoring.
- - Ensure the stability of deployments and environments in non-production and production.
- - Evaluate new tools and conduct POC’s for further improvement in deployment timelines and processes.
- - Facilitate smooth deployment of releases to production environments for both patch and major releases.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from a reputed institute (BE, BTech, MSC, MCA, BSc)
- 4+ years' experience in DevOps, Ops or Application Development; preferably with microservices.
- Curious and enjoys learning new things.
- Responsible and proactive in solving problems
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Able to see the big picture and how different partsof a system fit together.
- Exposure to some of the following preferred: application deployment pipelines, big picture view of large application systems, containers, Kubernetes, microservices, databases, caching tools, linux, shell scripting, python, git
- Nice-to-have experience: New Relic, Jenkins, Kibana
- Mediclaim Policy (Total Coverage: 7 Lakhs/year). Term Life and Accidental Insurance
- Inclusive workplace environment.
- Professional development opportunities within our Learning & Development programs
- Health Benefits – Health Check-ups, Fitness Activities.
- Belong@Mediaocean affinity-based groups of colleagues to create community
- All of these benefits/perks are effective on the date of hire
We would hate to miss out on your application because you do not meet every requirement – transferrable skills and education will also be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply!
Mediaocean recognizes our true strength and value shine when all our team members feel there is space in the conversation for their voices, thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and concerns. Mediaocean is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all applicants regardless of their age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you're an existing Mediaocean employee and would like to submit a referral, click here.