Associate Client Success Manager, Flashtalking
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Mediaocean is the mission-critical platform for omnichannel advertising. With more than $200 billion in annualized media spend managed through its software, Mediaocean connects brands, agencies, media, technology, and data. Using AI and machine learning technology to control marketing investments and optimize business outcomes, Mediaocean powers campaigns from planning, buying, ad serving, and creative personalization to analysis, optimization, invoices, and payments. Mediaocean employs 1,500 staff across 30 global offices and supports over 100,000 people using its products.
Mediaocean was recently named #1 ad tech company in AdAge Best Places to Work. Visit www.mediaocean.com to learn more, or check us out on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, or Twitter.
Flashtalking, by Mediaocean, provides automation to connect the silos between teams and deliver more efficient production, versioning, and distribution of creative. We enable personalization to ensure the most relevant and impactful brand message reaches the right consumer at the right moment. And we deploy intelligence for a deep understanding of what messages are connecting with different audiences and environments with granularity and transparency of data.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- The Associate Client Success Manager is an entry-level role within the Client Success organization, supporting various clients and client teams across the Mediaocean portfolio. You will work alongside your Client Success Director to help both agency and client partners onboard and utilize the platform and solutions to achieve maximum value. You are self-motivated, eager to project manage, and passionate about learning how to navigate the fast-paced digital ad tech ecosystem.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the project management and oversight of day-to-day implementation tasks, assist in QA, and reporting needs of digital marketing campaigns.
- Organize and facilitate necessary internal and external meetings, from agenda creation to detailed follow-ups.
- Develop relationships with assigned clients and agency teams.
- Create and maintain account documentation containing pertinent client information such as billing information, technical specs, contact info, business goals. Documentation should be organized, always updated and easily accessed among cross-functional groups within the organization.
- Participate in strategy workshops for assigned clients and agency teams.
- Assist with Salesforce maintenance, monthly account pacing and billing processes for assigned accounts.
- Enforcement of process workflow(s)/SLAs for internal and external teams
- Assist with internal and external communications to manage expectations effectively and proactively.
- Monitor campaign performance and provide reporting insights where appropriate.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1+ years of experience in digital media required
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient
- Resourceful, take initiative, and follow through
- Attention to all critical details
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of MSOffice (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Bonus points for experience with cloud-based collaborative systems like Asana, Salesforce and Microsoft Sharepoint
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Employee assistance program – flexible working options to choose from: Full-time office / hybrid (office/home split) / full remote working
- Summer Fridays (during daylight saving period)
- Stocked office panty and fridge
- Regular office hours drinks/bar
- Regular team bonding activities
- International mentorship program
- International buddy program – assigned during onboarding
- Thorough onboarding plan and training
- LinkedIn learning subscription
- Headspace Meditation App
We would hate to miss out on your application because you do not meet every requirement – transferrable skills and education will also be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply!
Mediaocean recognizes our true strength and value shine when all our team members feel there is space in the conversation for their voices, thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and concerns. Mediaocean is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all applicants regardless of their age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you're an existing Mediaocean employee and would like to submit a referral, click here.