Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer (Remote)
Micro Merchant Systems
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Micro Merchant Systems (MMS) is seeking a dynamic Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join our established Quality Assurance Team. This role will play a key part in our commitment to creating and delivering our robust, high-quality pharmacy management software PrimeRx™ to healthcare providers. This role primarily owns the execution of full test cycles for each new feature or enhancement to our PrimeRx™ Enterprise software. In addition, this role will also be responsible for developing automated tests and working closely with the Product Development team to ensure that functionality is vetted and approved before each release.
What you will do
- Design, develop, and execute detailed test plans for our pharmacy management software using tools such as Zephyr Squad, ensuring functionality, usability, and performance meet our high standards.
- Lead efforts in both manual and automated testing methodologies, including using tools like TestComplete.
- Work closely with development teams, employing Agile and Scrum methodologies, to identify and prioritize software defects, as well as propose efficient solutions.
- Utilize Jira for effective bug tracking and project management, fostering efficient communication and collaboration within the team.
- Facilitate root cause analysis to address and prevent recurring software defects.
- Prepare and present detailed reports to document all testing and validation activity.
- Aid in the training and mentorship of junior quality assurance analysts.
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g., defect densities and open defect counts) on Microsoft Windows Desktop Software.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure products meet end-user requirements and quality standards.
- Develop and maintain a robust QA process to ensure the highest level of quality in our final products.
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance, with at least 2 years in a senior or lead role.
What will make you stand out
- Experience in healthcare or pharmacy management software preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodologies and software development life cycles.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Proficiency in QA tools such as Zephyr Squad, Jira, and TestComplete.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues.
- Familiarity with regulatory standards within the healthcare or pharmacy industry.
- Proven experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Snacks and Drinks - HQ
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k company match
- Paid STD/Life
- Employee discount program
- Employee assistance program
- Spring Health - mental well-being program
Micro Merchant Systems (MMS) is a market leader in the pharmacy software industry, with pharmacy management systems installed throughout the U.S. and beyond. At MMS, we help pharmacies to improve three main areas of their business: patient outcomes, operational processes, and financial health.
• We help pharmacies improve patient outcomes through enhanced patient engagement tools that free up time to provide more robust clinical services by reducing prior authorizations and rejected claims.
• We streamline operational processes to eliminate manual work and reduce errors allowing pharmacies to dispense more prescriptions with the same staff.
• We work to maximize the financial health of our pharmacy customers through industry tools and partnerships that pay our clients millions of dollars each month.
Our PrimeRx™ Pharmacy Management Software serves pharmacies across the spectrum of independent pharmacies providing solutions for retail, compounding, long-term care, and 340B pharmacy operations. You will also find PrimeRx™ in multi-location chains, specialty, hospital/outpatient, mail-order, physician offices, and hub-style pharmacies.
At MMS, we follow the motto "Software without Limits," building customized solutions to address the specific needs of each pharmacy we serve. Our ability to offer these robust solutions, along with our decades of experience in the pharmacy industry, set us apart from our competitors and has made Micro Merchant Systems a leading provider of pharmacy technology solutions.
For more information, visit www.micromerchantsystems.com or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Our hiring process is in compliance with applicable law. All persons hired are required to verify identity and work eligibility and complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or Company that does not have a signed agreement with Micro Merchant Systems Inc. Micro Merchant Systems is an equal-opportunity employer.
We eagerly seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.