Events & Digital Marketing Coordinator
Micro Merchant Systems
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
PrimeRx is the signature pharmacy management software solution developed by Micro Merchant Systems in Uniondale, NY. Our software offers comprehensive functionality that automates and manages all core pharmacy functions. Our cutting-edge technology enables pharmacies to achieve superior outcomes and financial success while building healthier communities. We are seeking a Tradeshow & Events Coordinator whose primary responsibility will be to plan, organize, and execute Tradeshows, Events, Webinar, Digital Marketing campaigns, and other related marketing activities.
What you will do
- Plan and execute all assigned external tradeshows/events collaboratively with the Marketing Manager, internal cross-functional teams, and external event partners.
- Coordinate all aspects of assigned tradeshows and events – including (but not limited to) event contracting, execution of logistics, staffing, registration, exhibit space selection, booth layout, shipping, lodging, travel reservations, booth asset management, pre-and post-show communications, social media promotion, meeting fulfillment, budget adherence, lead collection & distribution, working with third-party vendors, etc.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure consistency in branding, key messaging, and audience experience at shows/events and digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist with post-event follow-up, staff evaluations, lead collection, budget reconciliation, and meeting recaps.
- Organize digital campaigns and webinars, ensuring smooth execution from a planning and scheduling standpoint.
- Support planning and execution of marketing digital campaigns and customer communications.
- Support marketing manager with other related duties as assigned.
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 2 -3 years of experience with event management and marketing in a B2B environment, including related college internships or contract work.
- Proven experience and desire to build and execute marketing events and digital marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Demonstrated ability to support complex projects with multiple stakeholders and competing deadlines.
What will make you stand out
- Strong project and budget management skills.
- Use KPIs and marketing techniques for event management and digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem-solve.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment yet be independently productive.
- Snacks and Drinks - HQ
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k company match
- Paid STD/Life
- Employee discount program
- Employee assistance program
- Spring Health - mental well-being program
Micro Merchant Systems (MMS) is a market leader in the pharmacy software industry, with pharmacy management systems installed throughout the U.S. and beyond. At MMS, we help pharmacies to improve three main areas of their business: patient outcomes, operational processes, and financial health.
• We help pharmacies improve patient outcomes through enhanced patient engagement tools that free up time to provide more robust clinical services by reducing prior authorizations and rejected claims.
• We streamline operational processes to eliminate manual work and reduce errors, allowing pharmacies to dispense more prescriptions with the same staff.
• We work to maximize the financial health of our pharmacy customers through industry tools and partnerships that pay our clients millions of dollars each month.
Our PrimeRx™ Pharmacy Management Software serves pharmacies across the spectrum of independent pharmacies, providing solutions for retail, compounding, long-term care, and 340B pharmacy operations. You will also find PrimeRx™ in multi-location chains, specialty, hospital/outpatient, mail-order, physician offices, and hub-style pharmacies.
At MMS, we follow the motto "Software without Limits," building customized solutions to address the specific needs of each pharmacy we serve. Our ability to offer these robust solutions, along with our decades of experience in the pharmacy industry, set us apart from our competitors and has made Micro Merchant Systems a leading provider of pharmacy technology solutions.
For more information, visit www.micromerchantsystems.com or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Our hiring process is in compliance with applicable law. All persons hired are required to verify identity and work eligibility and complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or Company that does not have a signed agreement with Micro Merchant Systems Inc. Micro Merchant Systems is an equal-opportunity employer.
We eagerly seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.