About the role:
Join our team as a Quality Assurance Engineer and help us drive innovation in the world of software development! We are looking for a skilled QA engineer with experience in various tech stacks.
We're looking for a self-starter with a passion for software development and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. If you have a strong eye for detail, excellent problem-solving skills, and a willingness to learn and grow, we'd love to hear from you!
- Develop and run automated test scripts to simulate functional testing
- Assess Technical Documents generated by Development team to translate into automated scripts.
- Collaborate with teams to enhance software quality delivered.
- Report and track defects in a bug tracking system.
- Support software developers in reproducing problems.
- Design and Implement test cases by adhering to test instructions.
- Manage test plans for automated testing tools use.
- Draft test cases and test plans to test features.
- Automate test cases, reproduce, and validate defects.
- Conduct server level testing on enterprise applications.
- Document reviews with developers.
- Analyze and execute Test Cases
- Defect Tracking and reporting
- Design Test plans and Test Cases for various testing processes
- Perform Regression , Integration and Acceptance testing
- Programming languages, such as C# and Java
- Automation testing tools for Web Applications i.e. Selenium Web \Driver and BDD framework with Cucumber
- Proven track record of integration API testing
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Teamwork skills, because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
- Experience in property management industry would be a bonus
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
If you're ready for your next adventure in software development and want to join a dynamic and growing team, apply now! At MRI Software India, we believe in having fun while getting the job done and we're committed to providing our employees with an enjoyable and challenging work environment.
About the business:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 3000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.