Senior Software Engineer - .Net Core & Angular
MRI Software is seeking Software Engineers to join our team working on the MRI Repairs suite of products.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and determined individual with DotNet experience to join the Development Team.
These roles require hands-on software development experience to develop and support MRI’s applications. Good knowledge of development techniques and methodologies is essential. Your primary focus will be working on the ongoing development and support of a large enterprise DotNet application. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- To Develop software features in a self-sufficient way and to a high technical standard
- Understanding the system architecture and technical goals of the product
- Follow development process (source control, branching, testing etc.) without assistance
- Actively troubleshoot issues and assist with complex support queries which require further analysis
- Taking part in team rituals such as stand-ups, planning sessions, demos and retrospectives
- Taking part in team activities such as collaborative-development and code-reviews
- Taking part in cross-team activities such as knowledge-sharing and documentation
- Building relationships with all other teams in the product development department
- 8+ years of experience at a senior level working with Dotnet core, EF, SQL Server as the primary stack.
- A Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related area, or equivalent years of experience.
- 6+ years of experience in .Net Core (C#, Entity Framework, Web API)
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in API development & management
- Experience working with Containerized Applications
- Experience in queuing services RabbitMQ etc.
- Experience writing integrations with external systems
- Experience in writing Unit Tests (xUnit)
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies.
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on any day.
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Based outside Cleveland, Ohio, MRI Software is a global company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.