Junior Salesforce Developer
As a Junior Salesforce Developer, you will play a pivotal role in our development team, focusing on designing, developing, and deploying custom solutions within our Salesforce environment. The ideal candidate will be experienced in Salesforce platform configuration, APEX, Lightning Web Components (LWC), and providing user support. We're looking for a team player ready to utilize their skills to support our Salesforce operations and initiatives.
- Assist in designing, developing, testing, and deploying high-quality solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce customizations using Lightning Web Components and APEX.
- Support the configuration of the Salesforce platform according to the organization's needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop robust solutions to optimize business processes.
- Provide technical support to Salesforce end users and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Salesforce functionality, customization, and integration.
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience working as a Salesforce Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Experience with Salesforce development including APEX, and Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Familiarity with Salesforce platform configuration and administration.
- Proven experience in providing user support and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Salesforce Developer certification (Platform Developer I or II).
- Familiarity with Salesforce integrations.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience working in a remote team setting.
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 3500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.