Software Engineer - ASP.Net, MVC
We are expanding quickly and are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and determined individual with .Net experience to join the Development Team.
This role requires hands-on software development experience to develop and support MRI’s applications. Good knowledge of development techniques and methodologies is essential. Your primary focus will be working on the ongoing development and support of a large enterprise .Net application. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To Develop software features in a self-sufficient way and to a high technical standard
- Understanding the system architecture and technical goals of the product
- Follow development process (source control, branching, testing etc.) without assistance
- Actively troubleshoot issues and assist with complex support queries which require further analysis
- Taking part in team rituals such as stand-ups, planning sessions, demos and retrospectives
- Taking part in team activities such as collaborative-development and code-reviews
- Taking part in cross-team activities such as knowledge-sharing and documentation
- Building relationships with all other teams in the product development department
- A Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related area, or equivalent years of experience.
- Experience in .Net (C#,.Net, Core, MVC, ASP.Net)
- Experience in SQL (Microsoft SQL DMS) / cloud databases
- Experience in API development & management
- Experience using cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure Functions)
- Experience in queuing services RabbitMQ/Kafka etc.
- Experience integrating applications with single sign on platforms
- Experience in writing Unit Tests (NUnit, xUnit, Jasmine)
- Experience in Data Modelling
- Team player and understands how own work is important to the team’s success
- Willing to contribute what it takes to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement – technical and functional
- Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success
- Thrives in an environment that fosters constructive debate
- Ability and eagerness to learn new emerging technical skills that are relevant to MRI Software.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related software engineering experience
- Experience with a cross section of Microsoft technologies.
- Desirable to have an interest and experience in technical architecture.
- Desirable skills include experience working with non-Microsoft technologies.
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies.
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on any day.
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Based outside Cleveland, Ohio, MRI Software is a global company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.