At MRI, our company culture is more than a talking point – it’s what makes us shine! We value your hard work and encourage you to be your whole self while you do it. Passion, integrity, and inclusion mixed with a healthy dose of fun is what makes us the best fit for your next career move!
As an MRI Consultant you’ll never get bored with doing the same thing every day. You’ll be constantly challenged with new opportunities and new assignments. But some of the typical tasks include:
- Manage all aspects of client implementations including client assessment, data collection, data conversion, set-up, internet-based training, resolution of initial technical issues, and effective hand-off to the Support team.
- Manage completion and timely delivery of all items within a client contract and ensure client satisfaction and expectations.
- Coordinate and perform in-house testing of software data conversions.
- Collaborate with Product Development for new product development and existing product improvements, if requested.
- Collaborate with Department Manager, as appropriate, to create and maintain training documentation, presentations, videos, product guides and online help system maintenance.
- Recommend department process improvements, including developing best practices.
- Work on special projects, as requested.
Skills & Other Requirements
- Customer focus and a passion for quality
- Dedicated and conscientious with an attention to detail
- Strong organization, project, and time management skills
- Previous experience preferred with software including Excel, databases, and basic programming
- Professional communication skills with the ability to confidently articulate technical concepts and train others
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in customer service or consulting is helpful
Our total rewards include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan Options
- 20 Days - Paid Time Off
- 401K, includes matching & Roth
- Flexi Any-Day (knock 2.5 hours off of your day 6 (six) times a year)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Unique perks such as a wedding limo, giveaways, holiday-themed celebrations, service awards, and much more…
- Variety of community engagement opportunities & charitable donation matches
MRI Software named a 2023 Top Workplace by NorthCoast 99!
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in real estate software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.