Fee Accountant III
From the day we opened our doors in 1971, MRI Software has built flexible, game-changing real estate software solutions to improve people’s lives. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you.
Work hard, play hard. Always. Our relentless commitment to client success, our employee resource groups and our promise to empower our teams to reach their full potential are a few examples of what makes MRI Software special.
And we’re insanely dedicated to creating a work environment that you look forward to every single day. That’s why we invest heavily in our employee engagement, so you enjoy the tech industry’s best perks. Together with the whole Pride, (lion roar for "family") employees, customers, and partners, we’re on a mission to break new ground and lead the real estate industry into a digital-first future.
We understand the need to provide a flexible working environment partnered with team collaboration and socialization. Therefore, we operate a hybrid working model with 3 days of working from home per week. This role can be based at our HQ in Solon, Ohio or any of our flagship U.S. based offices (Atlanta, Houston, Dallas)
MRI Software is seeking a Fee Accountant to join our team that focuses on providing accounting services for our clients in public and affordable housing organizations! This individual will review, create, and complete accurate and timely monthly financial statements and other fee accounting services for clients of Lindsey Software, An MRI Software Company.
- Performs monthly and annual bookkeeping duties as assigned
- Analyzes balance sheet and income statement for unusual activity and report to client as needed
- Analyzes accounting records of financial statements to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformity with Lindsey fee accounting standards
- Reviews coding of vendor payments
- Posts receipts or vendor payments as needed
- Reconciles bank statements
- Maintains an open line of communication with clients at all times
- Experience leading a team preferred
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, peers, and management through written and/or verbal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage priorities
- A high degree of dependability, motivation, and flexibility
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software
- Bachelor’s or Associate's degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent related accounting experience preferred
We’re obsessed with making this the best job you’ve ever had!
We want our teams to love working here, so we’ve created some incredible perks for you to enjoy:
- Join our employee-led groups to maximize your experience at work such as our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee, employee resource groups such as Women and Allies, and our Pride Event Group
- Enjoy peace of mind over yours and your family’s health with our medical coverage options and HSA benefit
- Invest in our competitive 401k plan and help set you up for your future
- Big on family? So are we! We understand family is important and being able to spend quality time with your family is a wonderful experience. Our Parental Leave Program is designed to give you the opportunity to spend even more time with your new arrival(s)
- Enjoy a fantastic work-life balance with 20 days PTO plus observed Holidays, plus 15 hours of ‘Flexi’ time a year
- Further your professional development and growth with our generous Tuition Reimbursement offerings
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere in the world for two weeks out of the year
At MRI, our company culture is more than a talking point – it’s what makes us shine! We value your hard work and encourage you to be your whole self while you do it. Passion, integrity, and inclusion mixed with a healthy dose of fun is what makes us the best fit for your next career move!
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in real estate software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting.
MRI Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.