Software Engineer (Asp.net, C#, 4-7 years)
About the role:
MRI Software is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team working on the MRI Intermodal suite of products.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining software solutions throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
You should have a passion for development and an eagerness to learn new things and improve your skills.
We are looking for a team player who is willing to offer opinions confidently and to hear others out.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To Develop software features in a self-sufficient way and to a high technical standard
- Understanding the system architecture and technical goals of the product
- Follow development process (source control, branching, testing etc.) without assistance
- Actively troubleshoot issues and assist with complex support queries which require further analysis
- Taking part in team rituals such as stand-ups, planning sessions, demos and retrospectives
- Taking part in team activities such as collaborative-development and code-reviews
- Taking part in cross-team activities such as knowledge-sharing and documentation
- Building relationships with all other teams in the product development department
- A Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related area, or equivalent years of experience.
- 4+ years of experience in .Net (C#, Asp.net, Core)
- Experience in API development & management
- Experience using cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure Functions)
- Experience integrating applications with single sign on platforms
- Experience in writing Unit Tests (NUnit, xUnit
- Experience in Data Modelling
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Health insurance
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!