At MRI, our company culture is more than a talking point – it’s what makes us shine! We value your hard work and encourage you to be your whole self while you do it. Passion, integrity, and inclusion mixed with a healthy dose of fun is what makes us the best fit for your next career move!
MRI Software is seeking a Functional Consultant to work with our Financials/Commercial Management teams.
- Teach a topic to an individual client or a group of clients
- Manage the entire post-sales process, from onboarding, training, adoption, and relationship building
- Assist a client with PMX product set-up
- Understand and document a client's business requirements
- Work with product to create new data models and fields for specific client needs
- Ensure an exceptional experience for all clients and work to ensure product adoption and relationship growth
- Increase retention and revenue growth with regular check-in calls, QBRs, and top of class service
- Work with review teams to ensure delivery of documents
- Assist with developing training courses
- Act as a the voice of the client by providing and synthesizing feedback for our product team
- Solid Educational Background. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or technical field from an accredited college/university.
- Team Player. At MRI our people work together. Our people work in formal and informal team settings to address our customers’ needs.
- Effective Communicator. Our consulting team members possess outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
- Excellent Student. At MRI our people constantly learn new skills. These range from business, software, technology, presentation, and management skills.
- Enjoys teaching. Not only do our consultants learn new skills, they teach others. Our consultants provide training both to our customers and to our internal MRI employees.
- Comfort with business technology. Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word provide a solid foundation for success. At MRI we’ll teach you how to work with database applications, how to write business reports using our software, how to manage business data using our technology, and other soft skills to enable your success.
- Basic Business Knowledge. Our customers use our software for accounting and for managing real estate properties. Understanding the fundamentals of business is fundamental to delivering the best results.
Our total rewards include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan Options
- 20 Days - Paid Time Off
- 401K, includes matching & Roth
- Flexi Any-Day (knock 2.5 hours off of your day 6 (six) times a year)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Unique perks such as a wedding limo, giveaways, holiday-themed celebrations, service awards, and much more!
- Variety of community engagement opportunities &charitable donation matches
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 3,000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.