Salesforce Business Analyst (5+ years onwards)
We are a renowned tech company delivering high-end software solutions. We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to enhance our business processes and systems. This role requires a high level of expertise in business process analysis, Salesforce, ERP systems, and understanding system interactions.
As a Business Analyst, you will be pivotal in improving our business operations and processes, with a strong focus on the Lead to Cash process. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of how systems interact and will have significant experience with Salesforce and ERP systems. Your role will involve analyzing business needs, overseeing system improvements and integrations, and developing strategies to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Analyze and document business processes, specifically focusing on the Lead to Cash process.
- Identify and evaluate inefficiencies and recommend optimal business practices, and system functionality and behavior.
- Use project management skills to drive improvement projects.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
- Work closely with Salesforce and ERP system teams to ensure seamless integration and optimal functionality.
- Oversee testing and implementation of new systems and enhancements.
- Train users and provide support for Salesforce and other business systems.
- Create detailed reports and presentations for both technical and non-technical staff.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and advancements in technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Information Systems, or related field. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of the Lead to Cash process.
- Salesforce experience is a must, with ERP experience highly beneficial.
- Deep understanding of how systems interact and integrate.
- Proficiency in data analysis and process mapping.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Salesforce and/or ERP certifications.
- Experience with project management methodologies, such as Agile or Scrum.
- Experience with data visualization tools.
- Experience working in a remote team setting.
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 3500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.