Senior .Net Developer
MRI is seeking an experienced and skilled candidate with passion for designing, evolving and developing .Net based applications. As a Software Engineer, you will be directly involved in design, development, customisation, configuration, testing and enhancing browser based applications. You shall participate in the entire software development life cycle including Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
Roles and responsibilities
• Understand the functional domain of the application and its use
• Design, Develop and Maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
• Write efficient and effective automated unit tests
• Review and refactor code
• Use structured Agile based development processes that are suited to the nature of work being carried out in the project
• Document the system design, development and operational procedures
• Work effectively in a globally distributed development team
- Experience in developing browser-based application using .Net
- Proficiency in at least one .Net language (C# preferred)
- Experience in creating and consuming RESTfull Web APIs
- Good SQL skills preferrable with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with Git/GitHub
- Total experience 5-8 years in the software industry
- Proven experience in handling several aspects of software including, but not limited to performance, scalability, security and testing.
- Strong problem solving skills with a logical approach and methodology.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques.
- Experience within a customer facing role and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A friendly and collaborative attitude, with willingness to train and share knowledge with junior team members
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 3500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.