At MRI, our company culture is more than a talking point – it’s what makes us shine! We value your hard work and encourage you to be your whole self while you do it. Passion, integrity, and inclusion mixed with a healthy dose of fun is what makes us the best fit for your next career move!
As a Manager within our Client Support team, this individual will oversee a team of Software Support Agents who are responsible for responding to and resolving customer inquiries involving our Property Management X software products. Management of the team will include measuring the performance of Support Agents against established goals, ensuring all client interactions are handled in an efficient and quality focused manner, and providing coaching and feedback to improve Agent performance. Managers may also participate in the development of strategic initiatives and will be accountable for the tactical implementation of those initiatives within their teams.
- Manage the performance of team of Support Agents against all established Client Support goals.
- Monitor phone and e-case queues to ensure all calls and cases are responded to within established SLAs
- Provide coaching and constructive feedback to Support Agents to improve performance and enable your team to achieve all established goals & objectives.
- Participate in the escalation process including working with clients and other MRI departments to resolve client cases
- Conduct regularly scheduled team and one-on-one meetings with your direct reports to address issues, provide updates regarding performance, and give direction regarding company and department policies and procedures
- Conduct detailed service reviews with customers to review cases, set priorities and manage customer expectations.
- Develop and implement tactical plans for achieving strategic initiatives
- May participate in the development of strategic initiatives to improve department efficiencies, processes, and enhance the Client Experience
- Provide end of year merit increase and bonus recommendations. Assist in implementing training plans for direct reports and identify areas for agent development
- Adhere to all established MRI Software policies and guidelines
- Develop knowledgebase documentation and articles
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, while effectively focusing on priority issues
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and coaching skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team and cross-functionally
Training & Experience:
- Previous supervisory or management experience preferred
- Experience managing remote employees is a plus.
- Customer service experience preferred
- Inbound support center experience preferred
Our total rewards include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan Options
- 20 Days - Paid Time Off
- 401K, includes matching & Roth
- Flexi Any-Day (knock 2.5 hours off of your day 6 (six) times a year)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Unique perks such as a wedding limo, giveaways, holiday-themed celebrations, service awards, and much more…
- Variety of community engagement opportunities & charitable donation matches
MRI Software named a 2023 Top Workplace by NorthCoast 99!
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in real estate software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.