From the day we opened our doors in 1971, MRI Software has built flexible, game-changing real estate software solutions to improve people’s lives. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you.
Work hard, play hard. Always. Our relentless commitment to client success, our employee resource groups and our promise to empower our teams to reach their full potential are a few examples of what makes MRI Software special.
And we’re insanely dedicated to creating a work environment that you look forward to every single day. That’s why we invest heavily in our employee engagement, so you enjoy the tech industry’s best perks. Together with the whole Pride, (lion roar for "family") employees, customers, and partners, we’re on a mission to break new ground and lead the real estate industry into a digital-first future.
We understand the need to provide a flexible working environment partnered with team collaboration and socialisation. Therefore, we operate a hybrid working model with 3 days of working from home per week. This role is based in our London Office .
MRI Software is looking for a Project Manager to join a growing team in our Global Professional Services (GPS) department.
This role involves managing multiple customer facing engagements of varying complexity and duration, primarily focussed on MRI’s Horizon real estate management solution which is the largest individual product for MRI’s service delivery in EMEA.
The team size currently has eight individuals providing Project Management services to dozens of clients. The Project Management team sits naturally at the centre of customer implementations and hence the Project Manager has a high profile role within MRI.
Responsibilities to include
- Successful delivery of multiple concurrent customer-facing consulting and technology projects
- Ensuring quality of delivery and customer satisfaction
- Customer relationship and expectation management during the engagement lifecycle
- Provide clear and accurate management reporting and statistics including accurately forecasting imminent invoicing and future income
- Work closely with the sales teams and have a solid understanding of the sales process
- Work very closely with the team of consultants to ensure project deliverables are met
- Work with the operations team and Project Management Office to effectively schedule the necessary team members on projects, while recognising that there will be competing demands on these resources, and ensure adherence to good process and give process improvement feedback
- Liaise with practice managers and directors on project escalations
- Manage changes to project scope and schedule effectively
- Risk management
- Efficient time management
- Leadership skills
- Ability to lead a meeting and portray concepts persuasively
- Recognition that the need for administration and day-to-day tasks is vital in the role of Project Manager
- High teamwork ethic
- Commercially aware
- People management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail in presentations, emails etc
- Excellent all-round communication skills
- Ability to spot potential improvements and work with others to deliver them
- Proven ability to work on complex pieces of work to successful outcomes for both employer and customer
- At least three years of experience in a Project Management role and ability to demonstrate excellent budgetary, scope and timeline control
- Strongly confident in understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project experience
- Delivering real estate or financial solutions
- At least two years of experience in delivering external projects to clients
- Bachelor level degree
- Some travel may be required but in general the role of the Project Manager is to work remotely from our clients, with kick-off meetings and escalation meetings sometimes more likely to be candidates for face-to-face meetings
We’re obsessed with making this the best job you’ve ever had!
We want our teams to love working here, so we’ve created some incredible perks for you to enjoy:
Join our employee-led groups to maximise your experience at work such as our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee, employee resource groups such as Women and Allies, and our Pride Event Group.
Enjoy peace of mind over yours and your family’s health with our Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Plan.
Invest in our competitive Personal Pension plan and help set you up for your future.
Big on family? So are we! We understand family is important and being able to spend quality time with your family as it grows is a wonderful experience. Our Parental Leave Program is designed to give you the opportunity to spend even more time with your new arrival(s).
Enjoy a fantastic work-life balance with 25 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays, and finish early 6 times a year with our ‘Flexi’ scheme.
Income Protection Plans give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Further your professional development and growth with our generous Tuition Reimbursement Schemes.
Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere in the world for two weeks out of the year!
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in real estate software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
As a global company, we believe diversity brings benefits for our people, customers and clients. This is why MRI Software is committed to being an inclusive employer, regardless of your ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, military and veteran status.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.
MRI do not accept unsolicited CV's from recruitment agencies for any of our job postings.