Vice President, Solution Leader
From the day we opened our doors in 1971, MRI Software has built flexible, game-changing real estate software solutions to improve people’s lives. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you.
Work hard, play hard. Always. Our relentless commitment to client success, our employee resource groups and our promise to empower our teams to reach their full potential are a few examples of what makes MRI Software special.
And we’re insanely dedicated to creating a work environment that you look forward to every single day. That’s why we invest heavily in our employee engagement, so you enjoy the tech industry’s best perks. Together with the whole Pride, (lion roar for "family") employees, customers, and partners, we’re on a mission to break new ground and lead the real estate industry into a digital-first future.
We understand the need to provide a flexible working environment partnered with team collaboration and socialization. Therefore, we operate a hybrid working model with 3 days of working from home per week. This role can be based at our HQ in Solon, Ohio or our flagship office in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Vice President and North American Solution leader owns the success of the product portfolio and sets the go-to-market strategic direction to build and grow the pipeline, booking and revenue through partnerships, bundles, solutions, pricing schemes, promotions, growth initiatives and marketing campaigns.
This person works closely with sales, marketing, and product leadership to regularly align to client opportunities and challenges across software, services and partnerships.
The Solution leader will lead the sales enablement and go-to-market initiatives with a focus on increasing client retention, existing client penetration, upselling, cross selling and net new sales. This is accomplished through close collaboration with cross-functional teams such as product, product marketing, sales, rev ops, customer success, and services.
Drive Financial Success
- Set goals and targets for the product portfolio
- Meet annual pipeline, booking and revenue targets
- Lead the cross-functional teams to achieve those goals by taking action and by providing enablement, coaching, and mentorship.
- Monitors the progress of bookings targets, ensure accountability, identify weaknesses, devises solutions and reset the strategy as needed.
- Identify creative business opportunities and build business models including addressable market (TAM/SAM/SOM), organization strengths and challenges, essential elements of the product, pricing strategy, and how and where it will be sold.
- Own the strategic direction and outcomes of marketing campaigns, promotions, and sales pipelines, pivoting as needed to adjust to market needs and sales results.
- Own the go-to-market strategy and monitor its progress ensuring successful both internally and externally.
- Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of MRI's products and business services, and those of our competitors, and monitor their ongoing changes and enhancements.
- Maintain competitive intelligence and perform competitive analysis to drive effective product roadmaps and enable sales conversations and presentations.
- Serve as a thought leader, providing subject matter expertise to internal teams and clients to advise on best practices and introduce "break-the-mold" approaches that drive revenue.
- Attends industry events to identify opportunities and challenges from market trends; proactively participates in industry panel discussions
- Evangelize the products, solutions, and roadmap internally and externally to foster confidence and enthusiasm, ensuring the propensity to hit revenue goals.
- Collaborate with Product leader and the Solution leader ultimately approves the roadmap for NA @Work products.
- Act as a SME to the product team, provides business requirements, monitor progress, advise on changes, and provide quarterly updates.
- Own bundling, pricing, positioning, and messaging in general and in individualized situations.
Develop Strong Client Partnerships
- Increase product penetration into the current client base by leveraging whitespace, upsell, and cross sell strategies, and drive net new sales where previous attempts have failed.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients through a designed regimen of interactions and one-off communications.
- Learn, document, and socialize clients’ current needs and challenges, and form an understanding of where clients plan to take their operations in the future.
- Ensure alignment among varying teams and intercompany functions
- Build moral of MRI pride members
- Participate in resource planning to support FM
- Participate in hiring process for key FM roles
We’re obsessed with making this the best job you’ve ever had!
We want our teams to love working here, so we’ve created some incredible perks for you to enjoy:
- Join our employee-led groups to maximize your experience at work such as our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee, employee resource groups such as Women and Allies, and our Pride Event Group
- Enjoy peace of mind over yours and your family’s health with our medical coverage options and HSA benefit
- Invest in our competitive 401k plan and help set you up for your future
- Big on family? So are we! We understand family is important and being able to spend quality time with your family is a wonderful experience. Our Parental Leave Program is designed to give you the opportunity to spend even more time with your new arrival(s)
- Enjoy a fantastic work-life balance with 20 days PTO plus observed Holidays, plus 15 hours of ‘Flexi’ time a year
- Further your professional development and growth with our generous Tuition Reimbursement offerings
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere in the world for two weeks out of the year
At MRI, our company culture is more than a talking point – it’s what makes us shine! We value your hard work and encourage you to be your whole self while you do it. Passion, integrity, and inclusion mixed with a healthy dose of fun is what makes us the best fit for your next career move!
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in real estate software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting.
MRI Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.