Manager, Corporate IT
From the day we opened our doors in 1971, MRI Software has built flexible, game-changing real estate software solutions to improve people’s lives. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you.
Work hard, play hard. Always. Our relentless commitment to client success, our employee resource groups and our promise to empower our teams to reach their full potential are a few examples of what makes MRI Software special.
And we’re insanely dedicated to creating a work environment that you look forward to every single day. That’s why we invest heavily in our employee engagement, so you enjoy the tech industry’s best perks. Together with the whole Pride, (lion roar for "family") employees, customers, and partners, we’re on a mission to break new ground and lead the real estate industry into a digital-first future.
MRI Software is seeking a Manager, Corporate IT to join our team in Solon Ohio! This individual will be part of a Global team responsible for leading the daily functions of the Corporate IT team including systems engineering, support, operations for all of the corporate IT infrastructure.
- Regional Leadership, and part of the Global IT Operations group. Engaging with various IT leaders as well as Product Development groups to build and support complete solutions and implement new services
- Working with latest cloud and on Prem technologies. and with providers themselves to create and support solutions for the MRI products and services, and staff
- Work to enhance MRI’s Corporate IT capabilities and improve operational processes
Essential Functions Include:
- Build a high performing team through staff development, recruiting, and retention to support growing business needs
- Direct management responsibilities for in region corporate IT team members. Work with the global IT leadership to ensure commonality of approach to recruitment, resource management and staff development
- Prioritize work tasks and projects to ensure business priorities are met
- Optimizing solutions to improve performance, function, or costs
- Ensure security is the cornerstone of the designs, services, and implementations
- Work with other MRI teams to jointly deliver projects as well as being able to work as individual to complete smaller tasks
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of related experience
- 5 years minimum experience of leading/managing a team of 5+ members
- Good Documentation skills
- Collaborator with Problem Solving, ‘Can-do’ Mindset and a client centric focus
- Understanding of the SDLC, Software and Database Deployment Methods, and Application Security Scanning Tools a plus
- Working experience of network devices, physical and virtualized environments and monitoring tools and techniques.
- Experience with MS Office 365 and other business SaaS offerings a plus
We’re obsessed with making this the best job you’ve ever had!
We want our teams to love working here, so we’ve created some incredible perks for you to enjoy:
- Join our employee-led groups to maximize your experience at work such as our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee, employee resource groups such as Women and Allies, and our Pride Event Group
- Enjoy peace of mind over yours and your family’s health with our medical coverage options and HSA benefit
- Invest in our competitive 401k plan and help set you up for your future
- Big on family? So are we! We understand family is important and being able to spend quality time with your family is a wonderful experience. Our Parental Leave Program is designed to give you the opportunity to spend even more time with your new arrival(s)
- Enjoy a fantastic work-life balance with 20 days PTO plus observed Holidays, plus 15 hours of ‘Flexi’ time a year
- Further your professional development and growth with our generous Tuition Reimbursement offerings
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere in the world for two weeks out of the year
At MRI, our company culture is more than a talking point – it’s what makes us shine! We value your hard work and encourage you to be your whole self while you do it. Passion, integrity, and inclusion mixed with a healthy dose of fun is what makes us the best fit for your next career move!
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in real estate software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting.
MRI Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.