Associate Account Executive
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position, you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Are you looking to join an organization that provides a challenging environment while encouraging personal and professional growth? If so, MRI Software is the place for you! We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our Public and Affordable Housing Sales team! This role will be focused on supporting the PAH team administration responsibilities and expanding MRI's customer base by sourcing new opportunities for our PAH sales team.
As key members of our Sales function, the Associate Account Executive works to engage prospective and existing clients via telephone, email, and social media to qualify their interest and fit for MRI Software solutions and to pass qualified prospects to the sales team. Team members will also conduct a variety of revenue-generating tasks, including attending tradeshows and organizational research within existing and prospective client organizations. Administration responsibilities supporting the PAH Account Managers will include follow up and completion of quarterly client surveys, creating & sourcing contract extensions, and many other activities
- Research, identify, and actively approach new customers in the North America region
- Perform various outbound call campaigns around trade shows, specific events, or assigned target markets
- Research and gather information about target companies
- Document all activities and interactions in our CRM system, Salesforce
- Provide a clear, compelling, and articulate explanation of our business value to prospective clients
- Participate in sales and product trainings
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Other Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred or 1+ years of experience in sales, marketing or lead generation role (B2B experience preferred)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Outstanding phone presence with the ability to create trust with prospective clients
- Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute rigorous lead generation calls
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn a lot quickly
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, WebEx and Salesforce.com
- Flexible and focused self-starter with the ability to follow directives and work independently
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 3,000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.