Software Engineer (Dot Net Developer- 4+ Years)
About the business:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 3000+ team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
About the role:
MRI Software is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team working on products.As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining software solutions throughout the Software Development Lifecycle. You should have a passion for development and an eagerness to learn new things and improve your skills. We are looking for a team player who is willing to offer opinions confidently and to hear others out.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To Develop software features in a self-sufficient way and to a high technical standard.
- Understanding the system architecture and technical goals of the product.
- Follow development process (source control, branching, testing etc.) without assistance.
- Actively troubleshoot issues and assist with complex support queries which require further analysis.
- Taking part in team rituals such as stand-ups, planning sessions, demos and retrospectives.
- Taking part in team activities such as collaborative-development and code-reviews.
- Taking part in cross-team activities such as knowledge-sharing and documentation.
- Building relationships with all other teams in the product development department.
5+ Years of Experience in developing browser-based application using .Net
- Proficiency in at least one .Net language (C# preferred)
- Experience in developing RESTful web services using ASP.Net Core Web API
- Good SQL skills preferrable with Microsoft SQL Server
- knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with Git/GitHub
- Hybrid working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Health insurance
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!