Strategic Account Executive
To accommodate our growth, we are seeking experienced Business to Business sales professionals to generate new and recurring revenues through the sales and marketing of MRI’s customizable applications. This is a great opportunity for dynamic, aggressive sales professionals that are driven to hunt for new business and have a proven track record for employing a consultative sales approach.
As an MRI Strategic Account Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Driving and managing the entire sales process - targeting top prospects, identifying client solutions, building and maintaining customer relationships, performing software demonstrations, negotiating and closing opportunities within an assigned territory.
- Acting as an “industry expert”, consulting with clients to provide assistance with their unique, critical business issues and strategic initiatives.
- Conducting software demonstrations and promoting MRI at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Focus on the largest accounts and assigned “at risk” accounts to increase both account and ARR retention for the business.
- Working with and mentoring the sales team to share ideas, knowledge, account management and new business development strategies.
- Generating new business by leveraging existing relationships, prospecting, conducting market analysis, selling the company’s software and services offerings
Skills & Requirements:
- 5 or more years of sales or related experience in the commercial real estate industry. Ideal candidate would have experience managing a territory and/or client relationships in the real estate / property management industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline or equivalent training in business or sales management, 5+ years of sales experience.
- Experience in selling software and/or knowledge of the Real Estate industry required as well as the ability to network within the industry.
- Knowledge of products, software pricing practices, selling skills, personal computers and various software application skills is helpful.
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business over a sustained period, exceeding sales targets with ability to demonstrate software to potential users.
- Marketing orientation with the ability to develop strong marketing strategies to edge out the competition.
- Excellent understanding of the end user business and issues or the ability to apply unrelated knowledge to the Real Estate Industry.
- Ability to push past rejection to achieve results.
- Demonstrated computer systems knowledge, including web technologies, CRM, employee self-service, a general understanding of larger business system applications.
- Planning skills to determine and meet departmental objectives.
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- Ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with multiple high-level priorities.
- Must live in assigned territory and have the ability to work from a remote home office. Out-of-town travel required. Work is performed from a home office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards; substantial time is spent working on a computer.
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
Our total rewards may include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan Options
- 20 Days - Paid Time Off
- 401K, includes matching & Roth
- Flexi Any-Day (knock 2.5 hours off of your day 6 (six) times a year)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Unique perks such as a wedding limo, giveaways, holiday-themed celebrations, service awards, and much more…
- Variety of community engagement opportunities & charitable donation matches
MRI Software named a 2023 Top Workplace by NorthCoast 99!
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer