Accounting Data Management Analyst-1
From the day we opened our doors in 1971, MRI Software has built flexible, game-changing real estate software solutions to improve people’s lives. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you.
Work hard, play hard. Always. Our relentless commitment to client success, our employee resource groups and our promise to empower our teams to reach their full potential are a few examples of what makes MRI Software special.
And we’re insanely dedicated to creating a work environment that you look forward to every single day. That’s why we invest heavily in our employee engagement, so you enjoy the tech industry’s best perks. Together with the whole Pride, (lion roar for "family") employees, customers, and partners, we’re on a mission to break new ground and lead the real estate industry into a digital-first future.
We understand the need to provide a flexible working environment partnered with team collaboration and socialisation. Therefore, we operate a hybrid working model with 3 days of working from home per week. This role is based in the Cape Town office.
MRI Software is looking for an entry-level Data Management Analyst to join our team focused on our Investment Suite. This role will focus on and provide administrative support for clients’ use of MRI's in-house software applications. Team members will collect data and documents from various sources and process monthly, quarterly, and annual financials and provide ongoing client training. The company will rely on these individuals to assist clients, meet their needs, and deliver a consistent, professional experience.
- Collect data and documents from disparate sources
- Use and maintain in-house data processing software applications
- Validate collection of financial documents
Skills and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, Business Administration or a related field
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with MS SQL is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Finance and/or Accounting Principles
We’re obsessed with making this the best job you’ve ever had!
We want our teams to love working here, so we’ve created some incredible perks for you to enjoy:
- We want our staff to love working here, and so we’ve created a few unique perks such as office breakfasts, quarterly lunches and virtual social events. Additionally, we value your input in your employee experience and have employee-led groups such as our DEI committee, employee resource groups such as Women and Allies, and our Pride Event Group
- Have confidence in your health with our offered Medical Aid Scheme.
- Invest in our competitive Personal Pension plan and help set you up for your future.
- Big on family? So are we! Here at MRI Software we recognise that your family is important, and being able to spend quality time with your family as it grows is a wonderful experience. Therefore, the MRI Software Parental Leave benefit is designed to give you the opportunity to spend time with your new arrival(s).
- Enjoy a fantastic work-life balance with 25 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays, in addition to a bank of 15 hours of "Flex Time Off" to be used whenever and however you choose!
- Further your professional development with our Tuition Reimbursement Schemes
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere in the world for two weeks out of the year!
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in real estate software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
As a global company, we believe diversity brings benefits for our people, customers and clients. This is why MRI Software is committed to being an inclusive employer, regardless of your ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, military and veteran status.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.