Application Integration Developer (Workato)
From the day we opened our doors in 1971, MRI Software has built flexible, game-changing real estate software solutions to improve people’s lives. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you.
Work hard, play hard. Always. Our relentless commitment to client success, our employee resource groups and our promise to empower our teams to reach their full potential are a few examples of what makes MRI Software special.
And we’re insanely dedicated to creating a work environment that you look forward to every single day. That’s why we invest heavily in our employee engagement, so you enjoy the tech industry’s best perks. Together with the whole Pride, (lion roar for "family") employees, customers, and partners, we’re on a mission to break new ground and lead the real estate industry into a digital-first future.
We understand the need to provide a flexible working environment partnered with team collaboration and socialization. Therefore, we operate a hybrid working model with 3 days of working from home per week. This role can be based at our HQ in Solon, Ohio or any of our flagship U.S. based offices (Atlanta, Houston, Dallas)
We are seeking an experienced Application Integration (Workato) Developer to work with our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of system integrations across our enterprise systems using Workato or Azure Integration Services. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Salesforce and ERP integrations, with a strong preference for candidates who have experience leveraging workato across multiple CRMs.
Design, develop, and implement system integrations, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability. Expertly use Middleware platforms, Azure Integration Services, Workato, Salesforce, and ERP systems to create seamless integration solutions. Leverage Workato to be able to transform data from multiple source systems and load into target system. Establish and enforce integration and coding standards, procedures, and methodologies. Perform system, interface, and batch process testing, and perform quality assurance tests on new and existing systems. Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and translate business problems into functional requirements. Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve system integration issues in a timely manner. Prepare technical documentation of system integrations, including system design and architectures, flowcharts, diagrams, manuals, and other reporting as required. Provide regular reports on integration projects status to the Development Manager Stay updated with the latest integration trends, techniques, and technologies and apply them when beneficial to the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in software development, with a focus on system integration. Hands-on experience building recipes in Workato
- Experience working with a SaaS company and data structures that are relevant to software sales and support
- Experience with Acquisition Integrations and Migrations
- Certified Expert with Workato
- Proficient in other Enterprise Middleware solutions such as Azure Integration Services, Salesforce integrations, and ERP integrations. Salesforce experience is a must and experience with NetSuite is highly desirable
- Experience with a wide range of integration tools, such as ETL tools, XML, SOAP, RESTful services, JSON, Web API, SFTP, and JMS
- Experience with API-driven design and modern API technologies
- Experience with database technologies (SQL, NoSQL) and data modeling
- Strong knowledge of integration patterns and architectures
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Certifications in Workato, Azure Integration Services, and/or Salesforce.
- Familiarity with DevOps principles and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with other cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Prior experience working with a remote team.
We’re obsessed with making this the best job you’ve ever had!
We want our teams to love working here, so we’ve created some incredible perks for you to enjoy:
- Join our employee-led groups to maximize your experience at work such as our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee, employee resource groups such as Women and Allies, and our Pride Event Group
- Enjoy peace of mind over yours and your family’s health with our medical coverage options and HSA benefit
- Invest in our competitive 401k plan and help set you up for your future
- Big on family? So are we! We understand family is important and being able to spend quality time with your family is a wonderful experience. Our Parental Leave Program is designed to give you the opportunity to spend even more time with your new arrival(s)
- Enjoy a fantastic work-life balance with 20 days PTO plus observed Holidays, plus 15 hours of ‘Flexi’ time a year
- Further your professional development and growth with our generous Tuition Reimbursement offerings
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere in the world for two weeks out of the year
At MRI, our company culture is more than a talking point – it’s what makes us shine! We value your hard work and encourage you to be your whole self while you do it. Passion, integrity, and inclusion mixed with a healthy dose of fun is what makes us the best fit for your next career move!
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in real estate software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting.
MRI Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.