IT Help Desk Summer Intern
From the day we opened our doors in 1971, MRI Software has built flexible, game-changing real estate software solutions to improve people’s lives. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you.
Work hard, play hard. Always. Our relentless commitment to client success, our employee resource groups and our promise to empower our teams to reach their full potential are a few examples of what makes MRI Software special.
And we’re insanely dedicated to creating a work environment that you look forward to every single day. That’s why we invest heavily in our employee engagement, so you enjoy the tech industry’s best perks. Together with the whole Pride, (lion roar for "family") employees, customers, and partners, we’re on a mission to break new ground and lead the real estate industry into a digital-first future.
We understand the need to provide a flexible working environment partnered with team collaboration and socialization. Therefore, we operate a hybrid working model with 3 days of working from home per week. This role can be based in any of our offices, and we will consider a remote-based contract for the right candidate.
We are currently seeking an IT Intern to join our internship program for the summer of 2024. Interns will provide internal users software and hardware support for their workstations, as well as account management support. Help desk analyst will also work supporting company server and hardware infrastructure, software for this hardware, and other various enterprise level software’s utilized by the business.
- Imaging Laptops, desktops, servers, notebooks, and tablets.
- Working with Desktop Engineers to maintain image libraries.
- Troubleshooting hardware issues with Laptops, desktops, servers, notebooks, and tablets.
- Troubleshooting software issues with Laptops, desktops, servers, notebooks, and tablets.
- Acting as an account admin for various software products.
- Assist with Wireless account management.
- Troubleshoot internal network issues.
- Project work.
- Internal audio visual setup, tear down and troubleshooting.
- Hardware inventory maintenance.
- Corporate data center monitoring, and maintenance.
- Virtual server troubleshooting, building, and maintenance.
- Experience with AI and large language model machine learning
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Familiarity with Active Directory, group policies, and user account management.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze and resolve technical issues efficiently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Comprehensive internship program offering hands-on corporate working experience.
- Full time, paid employment.
- Opportunity to work with direct leaders and employees as well as other interns.
At MRI, our company culture is more than a talking point – it’s what makes us shine! We value your hard work and encourage you to be your whole self while you do it. Passion, integrity, and inclusion mixed with a healthy dose of fun is what makes us the best fit for your next career move!
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in real estate software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting.
MRI Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.