Client Support - Systems Administration Intern
We are currently seeking a Systems Administration Intern to join our internship program for the summer of 2024. This internship will provide the opportunity to work with our Application Administration team on MRI application maintenance and troubleshooting. This is a learning intensive experience with a focus on systems administration of cloud-based enterprise software solutions and services.
- Completion of a minimum of 2 years of college at an accredited university with a technical focus preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Gain experience with Windows Server, SQL Server, Active Directory, VMWare and Citrix/RDP clients
- Use query expressions to diagnose or resolve routine issues
- Work with SaaS models and large-scale, distributed web architectures
- Have exposure to industry best practices around cloud product delivery, provisioning, and administration
- Comprehensive internship program offering hands-on, corporate working experience
- Full time, paid employment
- Opportunity to work with direct leaders and employees as well as other interns
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in real estate software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Amazing employees grow from amazing interns. Are you up to the challenge?