Order Management Solution Specialist
At MRI, our company culture is more than a talking point – it’s what makes us shine! We value your hard work and encourage you to be your whole self while you do it. Passion, integrity, and inclusion mixed with a healthy dose of fun is what makes us the best fit for your next career move!
MRI Software is seeking an Order Management Solution Specialist to join our Finance team.
The Order Management Specialist will be focused on increasing sales productivity and velocity through Dealhub validations, Quoting Enablement, Support and Guidance as the expert for assigned solutions. As a critical team member, you will work closely with cross functional operational team members and MRI Global Sales Team. Your primary responsibility will be to review and validate sales quotes, provide hands on support and guidance through Service Requests and Heritage Requests as well as other means, assist workflows and processes managing opportunities through the QTC cycle. Facilitating regular solution sessions with Sales Teams is also in the scope of this role. The ideal candidate has an analytical skill set and demonstrated sales process experience within high-growth software environments. This is a team contributor position reporting Order Management Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Serve as the trusted advisor and provide guidance to solution specific sales team members, supporting sales activity and quoting enablement through the QTC cycle ‘quote to cash’
· Manage stakeholders requests, queries and issues utilizing Services Request
· Process high volumes of transactions accurately including Quote approval, validation, and quality assurance of submissions
· Identify and communicate errors and deficiencies to stakeholders for resolution
· Facilitate regular specialist solution sessions
· Implement best-practices and standardization of sales processes leveraging efficiency and scalability
· Contribute to team metrics by through productivity, accuracy, and continuous process improvement.
- Education- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field preferred.
- 3+ Years Experience in Enterprise Software Sales Operations, Finance, Contract Administration, or Billing.
- Strong analytical skillset
- Skilled Salesforce.com (or other CRM) and Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- High accountability, proactivity, diligence, and understand and enforce process.
- Attention to detail and high urgency
Our total rewards include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan Options
- 20 Days - Paid Time Off
- 401K, includes matching & Roth
- Flexi Any-Day (knock 2.5 hours off of your day 6 (six) times a year)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Unique perks such as a wedding limo, giveaways, holiday-themed celebrations, service awards, and much more…
- Variety of community engagement opportunities & charitable donation matches
MRI Software named a 2023 Top Workplace by NorthCoast 99!
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in real estate software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.