Account Manager I
At MRI, our company culture is more than a talking point – it’s what makes us shine! We value your hard work and encourage you to be your whole self while you do it. Passion, integrity, and inclusion mixed with a healthy dose of fun is what makes us the best fit for your next career move!
To accommodate our growth, we are seeking experienced Business to Business sales professionals to generate revenue through the sales and marketing of MRI’s customizable applications. This is a great opportunity for dynamic, aggressive sales professionals that are driven to manage existing client relationships and have a proven track record for employing a consultative sales approach.
- Professionally represent MRI and build mutually beneficial relationships with decision makers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention and account development.
- Recommend appropriate solutions and negotiate acceptable terms with the client
- Achieve and exceed all quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling other MRI products.
- Maintain regular contact with your customers using online meetings and telephone calls
- Determine the clients on-going requirements to meet their changing business needs
- Work closely with other stakeholders within MRI such as Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development, and the Implementation teams. Maintain timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years of sales experience in business products or services, and managing a territory and/or client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in selling software and/or knowledge of the Real Estate industry required as well as the ability to network within the industry.
- Knowledge of products, software pricing practices, selling skills, personal computers and various software application skills is helpful.
- Demonstrated track record in closing deals over a sustained period, exceeding sales targets with ability to demonstrate software to potential users.
- Marketing orientation with the ability to develop strong marketing strategies to edge out the competition.
- Excellent understanding of the end user business and issues or the ability to apply unrelated knowledge to the Real Estate Industry.
- Ability to push past rejection to achieve results.
- Demonstrated computer systems knowledge, including web technologies, CRM, employee self-service, a general understanding of larger business system applications.
- Planning skills to determine and meet departmental objectives.
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- Ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with multiple high-level priorities.
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- MRI is an industry leader that has experienced double digit revenue growth year over year
- We provide great internal sales support including marketing support
- Over 95% client retention
- Base salary and commission
- 5 week sales training program
Compensation, Benefits, Travel and Location:
- We offer an excellent compensation and employee benefit package, including medical and dental, vision discounts, flexible spending accounts, Roth and traditional 401(k), 401(k) match, generous paid time off and much more!
- Business expenses shall be reimbursed pursuant to company policy.
- This position requires at least 80% travel within the territory and for corporate events.
Our total rewards include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan Options
- 20 Days - Paid Time Off
- 401K, includes matching & Roth
- Flexi Any-Day (knock 2.5 hours off of your day 6 (six) times a year)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Unique perks such as a wedding limo, giveaways, holiday-themed celebrations, service awards, and much more…
- Variety of community engagement opportunities & charitable donation matches
MRI Software named a 2023 Top Workplace by NorthCoast 99!
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in real estate software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.