Software Engineer II(Power BI Developer)
Semantic Modelling & Data Transformation
- Design and build Power BI semantic models to accurately represent business logic and data relationships.
- Regularly review, optimize and update semantic models to reflect changes in business requirements and data sources.
Power Query & DAX Proficiency
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in Power Query for data extraction, transformation and loading.
- Utilize DAX to create complex calculations, measures and data analysis expressions within Power BI.
- Optimize DAX queries for performance and scalability.
- Establish and maintain data quality standards, ensuring accuracy, completeness, reliability and timeliness of data.
- Develop and implement data quality monitoring systems to identify and rectify data quality issues.
- Responsible for creating, updating and managing comprehensive documentation and metadata for all data assets.
- Develop and maintain a centralized repository for all data documentation, allowing for efficient retrieval and reference.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the global Business Intelligence Operations team to nurture best practice development and delivery of Power BI requirements to the wider MRI Software business
- 2+ years of experience building semantic models in Power BI.
- 2+ years of experience writing DAX
- Experience with STAR and SNOWFLAKE schema techniques.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Power BI deployment best practices.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in applying RLS security in Power BI reports.
- Understanding of data quality concepts, best practices and tools with strong experience with data analysis techniques.
- Hybrid working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on any day.
- Medical insurance coverage for extended family members.
Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
About the business:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.