Horizon Application Solutions Consultant
From the day we opened our doors in 1971, MRI Software has built flexible, game-changing real estate software solutions to improve people’s lives. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you.
Work hard, play hard. Always. Our relentless commitment to client success, our employee resource groups and our promise to empower our teams to reach their full potential are a few examples of what makes MRI Software special.
And we’re insanely dedicated to creating a work environment that you look forward to every single day. That’s why we invest heavily in our employee engagement, so you enjoy the tech industry’s best perks. Together with the whole Pride, (lion roar for "family") employees, customers, and partners, we’re on a mission to break new ground and lead the real estate industry into a digital-first future.
We understand the need to provide a flexible working environment partnered with team collaboration and socialisation. Therefore, we operate a hybrid working model with 3 days of working from home per week. This role is based in the London, UK office.
This position is responsible for implementing MRI’s Horizon property management application and to provide property and lease management consulting services for existing and new clients throughout EMEA. For someone with at least 2 – 3 years business experience, this role will allow for the successful applicant to eventually develop their career into a subject matter expert on client facing projects, being central to leading discussions and implementations. This role allows a degree of responsibility, and the successful applicant will be able to run projects from start to finish. Additionally, this position will train clients on the use of MRI Horizon, with special attention on guiding clients to apply best practice.
The successful candidate must be capable of leading and participating in working sessions with client’s personnel to facilitate technology-based solutions to business problems. This person must be a team player as there are many key stakeholders across the business that work together towards successful implementations. Key areas of responsibility are:
- Familiar with real estate management business processes in either the investor or occupier space (or both).
- Work with clients to gather their requirements and implement the Horizon software.
- Conduct gap analysis, document client requirements, and translate into Horizon solution design.
- Advise clients on industry best practices regarding property and lease management.
- Create business documentation including training material.
- Assist clients in software configuration, testing, training, and deployment.
- Support in the management of the client and project timelines, risks, and actively resolve project related issues as they arise.
- Plan, develop and deliver remote or face to face, systems training programs.
- Follow software implementation strategies and coordinate associated tasks and resources required to successfully implement Horizon services.
- Work with a varied number of clients in different specialised sectors.
- Degree in IT, Business, Finance, Maths, or Accounting is preferred.
- Experience in business, knowledge of property and lease management principles, software implementation would be advantageous.
- Implementation or use of a property management software is a requirement. Use of Horizon would be advantageous, though not essential.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to reason logically and provide innovative solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and tenacity to resolve them.
- Good understanding of software implementation methodology.
- Confident with training or training delivery.
- Competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High initiative, self-motivation, and enthusiasm.
- Strong professionalism and customer satisfaction orientation.
- Being able to demonstrate team working abilities is a must.
- Must be flexible to travel when travel is required
We’re obsessed with making this the best job you’ve ever had!
We want our teams to love working here, so we’ve created some incredible perks for you to enjoy:
Join our employee-led groups to maximise your experience at work such as our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee, employee resource groups such as Women and Allies, and our Pride Event Group.
Enjoy peace of mind over yours and your family’s health with our Private Medical Insurance and Health Cash Plan.
Invest in our competitive Personal Pension plan and help set you up for your future.
Big on family? So are we! We understand family is important and being able to spend quality time with your family as it grows is a wonderful experience. Our Parental Leave Program is designed to give you the opportunity to spend even more time with your new arrival(s).
Enjoy a fantastic work-life balance with 25 days of annual leave plus Bank Holidays, and in addition to a bank of 15 hours of "Flex Time Off" to be used whenever and however you choose!
Income Protection Plans give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Further your professional development and growth with our generous Tuition Reimbursement Schemes.
Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere in the world for two weeks out of the year!
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in Social Housing software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting remarkable candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you!
As a global company, we believe diversity brings benefits for our people, customers, and clients. This is why MRI Software is committed to being an inclusive employer, regardless of your ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, military, and veteran status.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come and see for yourself.