Cobra Customer Service Representative
Overland Park, KS, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
The position consists of providing call center support for the COBRA customer service team, helping to maintain COBRA customer service call metrics, and associated work.Essential Functions
- Provide customer service to COBRA participants and callers as part of call center team
- Develop strong knowledge of COBRA regulations.
- Develop strong knowledge of COBRA software systems and administrative processes and procedures.
- Assist with data entry, eligibility updates as needed.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation — Job requires being flexible and supportive in in
- helping CSR team meet stated performance standards.
- Concern for Others — Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service background, preferably with COBRA administration and insurance
- Ability to multi-task when needed to make sure all work is completed in a timely manner
Location: Overland Park Kansas