IT Support Analyst 2
The IT Support Analyst 2 will effectively manage tickets and calls throughout their daily duties. In addition, they will be an escalation point to Tier 1. This position will help to reduce ticket counts and decrease ticket reopens by fully troubleshooting the issues and/or requests. This resource will also maximize customer service experience with internal and external users, which Navia values customer satisfaction.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage ticketing queue and projects.
- Configure equipment for New Hires & Replacement equipment.
- Coordinate and execute IT asset lifecycle activities from requisition through disposal.
- Assist with implementing IT efficiencies and self-service.
- Respond to IT and end users for resolution of issues and requests.
- Perform IT Audits/governance as needed.
- Perform imaging, BitLocker, data recovery, and backups.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles. (I.E. HIPAA standards)
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Assist with management of hardware and software vendors.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains tickets until they are closed.
- Works closely with the IT Support Lead and ServiceDesk Manager.
- Communicate effectively with management and internal teams.
- Helps with the training of team members.
- Assist in the documentation of IT related tasks.
- Develop task automations (I.E. PowerShell scripting)
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Flexibility for scheduled rotation after-hours support including weekends and holidays.
Specific Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities Required for Position:
- Windows 10,11 and MS OS knowledge and working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- ManageEngine Imaging
- Ticketing systems (JitBit)
- Active Directory
- MS Teams
- MS Forms and Power Automate
- Amazon Connect
- Virtualization (I.E. VDI, vSphere, Hyper-V)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, occasionally noisy environment.
- Must be able to walk/ sit for at least 8 hours or more (Majority of shift is spent sitting).
- Must be able to speak and hear, lift and carry up to twenty-five pounds (25 lbs.) or occasionally more.
- Requires all forms of dexterity and mobility throughout the shift.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, sit climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Must be able to manage a team effectively.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to travel to do equipment setups at local branches if requested.
Location- Renton, Washington