COBRA Admin Support - Temporary
This is a remote position unless you are within 30 miles of one of our office locations in Overland Park, KS, Morraine, OH, Fresno, CA, or Renton, WA.
Starting Hourly Wage: $17.00Position Summary
COBRA Admin Support (Temp) – Processes inbound data feeds accurately and quickly to establish COBRA profiles within federally regulated time frames. Processes inbound emails from carriers and participants to ensure the most accurate implementation of COBRA accounts in a timely manner. Support other departments in research and problem resolution. Other duties as assigned.Essential Functions
- Be the primary knowledge resource for everything COBRA/Direct Bill funding related
- Processing large amount of data with a high level of accuracy
- Following special procedures stipulated by certain clients
- Understanding of COBRA regulations and deadlines
- Communicating with client contacts if further information or confirmation is needed
- Communicate professionally and clearly with parties emailing for support
- Assist with other responsibilities of the COBRA Admin Team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with basic accounting/cash application principles
- High attention to detail with large volumes of data.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) & Adobe Acrobat.