Client Development Executive
We're seeking someone to come in as a Client Development Executive. In this role, you will be covering the South and Southwest territories. The primary focus of this role is to cultivate business within the Human Services markets so any sales experience in the healthcare field is highly desirable. You’ll call on providers to sell solutions and services that make person-centered care a reality. This community will consist of Behavioral Health, FQHC or Community Health Centers, Child and Family Services, and addiction treatment.
- Generate new business by prospecting for new customers in person and via the telephone.
- Responsible for the initial evaluation of a prospective clients
- Lead solution planning and development process
- Qualify leads from executive calling program as well as proactive target-based prospects.
- Understand clients’ business needs and suggest appropriate solutions to match those needs
- Manage and grow existing pipeline through regular direct contact with all perspective new clients
- Work with technical and marketing support staff to qualify and complete RFPs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of sales experience with technology services and solutions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills, including presentations in a sales capacity.
- Strong interpersonal skills with outstanding relationship building skills.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with all levels of management and cross-functional teams
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Health and human services or post acute work experience
- Care provider in the health and human services or post acute provider marketplace experience
Netsmart is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates. All employment decisions at Netsmart, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, promotion and transfer, are based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Netsmart desires to provide a healthy and safe workplace and, as a government contractor, Netsmart is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal law. Pursuant to Netsmart policy, all post-offer candidates are required to successfully complete a pre-employment background check, including a drug screen, which is provided at Netsmart’s sole expense. In the event a candidate tests positive for a controlled substance, Netsmart will rescind the offer of employment unless the individual can provide proof of valid prescription to Netsmart’s third party screening provider.
All applicants for employment must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Netsmart does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position.